Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Is there any all night or late night pharmacy open?

• 09-04-2021 9:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,955 ✭✭✭

All the usual ones seem to have changed their hours due to covid.
    Is anymore open?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

Did you try the one across from the hospital?
    1-2, Newcastle Rd

• Registered Users Posts: 7,955 ✭✭✭_Whimsical_

biko wrote: »
    Did you try the one across from the hospital?
    1-2, Newcastle Rd

I did , they closed at 9 - they seemed to be the latest one open. A lot of places have changed their hours since Covid.

The community Dr on call in the Bons left medicine in reception for me late last night until I could find a chemist in the morning, so that was great. Fair play to whoever that was in case they read this. :)

We really need a chemist somewhere though on call or something for nights.

• Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭39steps

Stauntons Chemist in Lower Salthill (beside Mortons) is open till 8 pm seven nights a week. They used to be open later, Covid changes everything.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,657 ✭✭✭✭Mrs OBumble

We really need a chemist somewhere though on call or something for nights.

If the after hours GP can facilitate what is needed, then what's the problem?

Advertisement