Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Hood Outlaws and Legends

Options
  • 09-04-2021 2:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭

Closed Alpha starts today, completly forgot about this.

Rainbow 6 Seige medevil edition

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,651 ✭✭✭Mr Crispy

I've been watching it for a while, and like the premise.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,580 ✭✭✭JimBurnley

I rarely play MP games but really like the look of this. How do you get onto the closed alpha, is that just for pre-orders?

JimBurnley wrote: »
    I rarely play MP games but really like the look of this. How do you get onto the closed alpha, is that just for pre-orders?

Actually just did a quick google, the aplha/beta are only for PC. So I'll wait on the reviews for PS5. Be keeping an eye out for sure

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

Mr Crispy wrote: »
    I've been watching it for a while, and like the premise.

Are you on the alpha?

I wont be able to play it, you can have my key.

Dont think I entered my steam ID for it.

dreamers75 wrote: »
    Are you on the alpha?

I wont be able to play it, you can have my key.

Dont think I entered my steam ID for it.

No. I didn't try as I'm up to my eyes in assignments right now. Thanks for the offer though!

• Advertisement

Not a lot of hype around this but have a good feeling this could be a sleeper hit. Given the low cost vs other new releases I took the plunge and pre ordered. Few tips for anyone else diving into this, game goes live midnight tonight

https://forums.focus-home.com/topic/59466/13-tips-before-jumping-into-heists

So been playing this most of the weekend, loving it so far. I rarely play MP games but this feels different from the usual COD / battle royale carry on. There's parts that feel Assassins Creed in Sherwood Forest, plenty of stealth opportunities abound. Different stages to each battle/heist, making you think and vary your approach to them accordingly. The 4 characters are well differentiated too, naturally the more you play with one the more you learn strength and weaknesses, when you fancy changing character it almost feels like a new game again.

Advertisement