Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

7 seater EV

Options
  • 06-04-2021 10:32am
    Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭

Hi all

I'm looking for a 7 seater EV or a 5 seater EV, that can take a Multimac 1320.

Does anyone have any tips or recommendations on any new cars on the horizon?

At the moment, I'm keen on a used Tesla S (ideally 7 seater version, which are very rare). But would settle for a 5 seater as it fits the Multimac 1320.

Any tips would be hugely appreciated

Thanks!

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators Posts: 5,839 Mod ✭✭✭✭graememk

Hi all

I'm looking for a 7 seater EV or a 5 seater EV, that can take a Multimac 1320.

Does anyone have any tips or recommendations on any new cars on the horizon?

At the moment, I'm keen on a used Tesla S (ideally 7 seater version, which are very rare). But would settle for a 5 seater as it fits the Multimac 1320.

Any tips would be hugely appreciated

Thanks!

As there is very few 7 seater EV's as you mentioned yourself, your with the Model S, X. I think Mercedes have announced one.

The likes of the new Hyundai ioniq 5 or the Kia EV6 that have been announced should be big enough.

If your willing to drop to the multimac 1260 that fits a lot more EVs, E Niro, ID4, etc

• Registered Users Posts: 21,458 ✭✭✭✭ELM327

Model X
    ENV 200 Evalia.

That's it!

In regards to future/vaporware evs there are many like the EQV, the new model S, etc, along with phevs like the Volvo T8 XC90.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,027 ✭✭✭Lantus

Id6 will be a 60k plus 7 seater. A fair few years away yet...you might see an id4 or enyaq variant before but I doubt it.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,729 Mod ✭✭✭✭slave1

My stuff for sale on Adverts inc. outdoor furniture, roof box and EDDI

My Active Ads (adverts.ie)

• Registered Users Posts: 64,880 ✭✭✭✭unkel

Yeah he knows about that car, he was enquiring about it in the other thread a few days ago :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭BobbyBingo

Hi all

At the moment, I'm keen on a used Tesla S (ideally 7 seater version, which are very rare).

Thanks!

Mine is the seven seater - it's brilliant for kids up to 9/10. I think it was either late 2018 or early 2019 when they stopped offering it as an option but it is due to make a comeback in the refreshed S - looks like we will be waiting quite some time before we see them on this side of the pond though...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 891 ✭✭✭sebdavis

Whats the story with Tesla and getting clocked?

• Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭BobbyBingo

sebdavis wrote: »
    Whats the story with Tesla and getting clocked?

Come again ?

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

The 6th and 7th boot seats in the Tesla S are tiny and not suitable for every day use. The Tesla x is nice as a 6 seater and considering it as an option myself except the cost is alot to consider. The Nissan ENV is the cheapest option but personally I do not like it.
    If a PHEV is an option then there are a few.

Advertisement