Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but we know where we are? (Part whatever)

Options

Comments

GoneHome wrote: »
    That's more like it :D

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭0lddog

GoneHome wrote: »
    That's more like it :D

Dunno, reckon my kennel is bigger than that ;)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,744 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

All i can think of is cleaners and bills, i would hate people roaming around cleaning up after me and sorting my garden (i think)

All i can think of is cleaners and bills, i would hate people roaming around cleaning up after me and sorting my garden (i think)

I'm in a regular house and by Jaysus I can't keep on top of the cleaning. And the dust. I went around our bedroom only a few days ago dusting bits and today it's as bad as ever! And I know people say carpets are dirt collectors but I kinda hate wooden floors. Every single speck is visible on them and they make the rooms feel cold.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,744 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

It's cringe factor of someone picking up after me/hoovering my mess etc and my need for solitude (except for herself, a rare ocurrence)

• Advertisement

It's cringe factor of someone picking up after me/hoovering my mess etc and my need for solitude (except for herself, a rare ocurrence)

Oh yeah if I stay in a hotel I do be embarrassed if the room isn't tidy for when housekeeping arrive :D

Absolute same haha

• Registered Users Posts: 2,674 ✭✭✭4Ad

Just watched the film 'Shoplifters of the World'..
    Kind of stupid but nice film about fans of The Smiths.. we really enjoyed it..

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,582 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Chilled on the sofa, horizontal, watching Tommy Tiernan’s interview show on RTÉ+1. Some interesting guests.

Gotta make the effort to get up off the couch and get to my leaba. 😴 🛏 💤

I really must watch that tommy tiernan thing sometime, pick a guest i like maybe. I think i could like it..

• Advertisement

Home, tea, relax. Fcuk, restless leg says hello.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,705 ✭✭✭The Inbetween is mine

thomil wrote: »
    Homeside, enjoying the day off.

Anyone know why my feet hurt? :pac:

Coz you spent all night running thru Autos mind?

• Registered Users Posts: 22,236 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

You called :D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,036 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Look who I met last night, I should have made a video as he was like an old man with lots of gossip, he just wanted to talk.

549264.jpeg

Awww Smurf :) That is just the best news

• Registered Users Posts: 12,378 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

A&E again. Grumpy has chest pain. At the moment he seems ok. Me nerves are shot

Hope it all turns out ok Sardi

• Registered Users Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭0lddog

Might be just the way my display is set up.... had to tweak Mutt pic to pseudo daylight :)
    549305.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭Night owl gal

Couchside, heading back to my apartment later tonight (wouldn't mind staying here but I have my normal meetings this week, so I have to tidy up the apartment before tomorrow)

Gonna have to wait for the caretakers to open the gate tomorrow, so I can go shopping/do jobs in town. Thankfully it's open after 9 am so not too late :)

Woohoo, good for you Smurf. Delighted you got to see them.. Pondering getting up, back sore, not the levels of the last few months thankfully though

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,012 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

Couchside, heading back to my apartment later tonight (wouldn't mind staying here but I have my normal meetings this week, so I have to tidy up the apartment before tomorrow)

Gonna have to wait for the caretakers to open the gate tomorrow, so I can go shopping/do jobs in town. Thankfully it's open after 9 am so not too late :)

That's really not good enough for emergencies, NOG.
    If there was a fire in the hallway out the doorway you use, you've no other escape route.
    You should raise this with other tenants?

To thine own self be true

Personally I'd be pretty damn upset about that, I do hope they fix the door first thing tomorrow Night Owl.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,826 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

I cut the grass again today , this time with a self drive petrol lawnmower. Oh lordie , it was a pleasure to do it , not a hardship like it usually is :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 12,378 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

I'm home. Grumpy's been admitted. Hopefully they'll have a bed for him soon. They want to keep him.in for observation.

Mam do you mean a ride on?.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,012 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

Sardonicat wrote: »
    I'm home. Grumpy's been admitted. Hopefully they'll have a bed for him soon. They want to keep him.in for observation.

Use this time for self care xx

To thine own self be true

• Registered Users Posts: 21,826 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

No Grem , I wish though !
    I don't understand the mechanics of it , but there's one lever for the lawnmower to go ,then another that propels it along by itself, you just go with it !
    Bad explanation I know , sorry :o

Use this time for self care xx

Sardi - absolutely this..

• Registered Users Posts: 12,085 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    I cut the grass again today , this time with a self drive petrol lawnmower. Oh lordie , it was a pleasure to do it , not a hardship like it usually is :pac:

I'm gonna go all doom and gloom. My self drive is broken, so I have to push the mower.:o:o:o Only joking.:D The self drive is broken and I'll get the part once restrictions ease as all the local lads that fix lawn mowers are too scared to touch it. But it does make a huge difference Mam. Luckily my long back garden is all flat and as I'm a big strong man, I can handle it. Jaysus! I've been moany and sexist in the same post.:eek: Seriously though, I can't wait to get it fixed so I can send Mrs G out to cut the grass.:D

• Advertisement

Mam, I'm disappointed, I was hoping for ride jokes.

Advertisement