Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Game Week 30 Matchday Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,624 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

That couldn't have gone much as a Mount and Rudiger owner.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,239 ✭✭✭munster87

Ace2007 wrote: »
    Who said Ireland don't have strikers of quality :rolleyes:

Scoring against Chelsea is easy for him. Luxembourg, that’s a different matter

• Registered Users Posts: 19,705 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

Robinson scored two goals in the reverse fixture earlier in the season as well - madness

I’m ok with Alonso getting 3 points

• Registered Users Posts: 9,654 ✭✭✭Cartman78

munster87 wrote: »
    I’m ok with Alonso getting 3 points

Same....it's 3 more than Azpi, Mendy etc.

Feels like there was a haul there though if Silva didn't get sent off

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,252 ✭✭✭✭gammygils

6 from 1 there ;) I'll take it
    Pereira on a 21 pointer Wow
    Delighted for Big Sam

• Registered Users Posts: 10,969 ✭✭✭✭alchemist33

Didn't have a Chelsea player all season until I brought Mendy and Azpi in on WC this week. Typical of this season.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,109 ✭✭✭✭How Soon Is Now

Can't believe that result. Was out cycling kept checking my phone every few mins thinking wtf.

How do team so solid at back over last few weeks let in 5 against West Brom!?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,779 ✭✭✭Benimar

So my Chelsea player who started gets 6 points less than my ML rivals Chelsea player who didn’t.

Standard!

Can't believe that result. Was out cycling kept checking my phone every few mins thinking wtf.

A sending off...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭crushproof

Fk me what a game, brought in Alonso but don't care what points he ends up with because this game is a cracker!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,109 ✭✭✭✭How Soon Is Now

munster87 wrote: »
    A sending off...

Ahhh! Ffs.

West Brom attacking wise haven't been that bad though - just haven't taken a lot of their chances and had bad luck playing with 10 men for two games, and defensively they have been poor.

Chelsea today were 1-0 up when they went down to 10 men - and then it fell apart.

Would i be double up with Chelsea defensive players - probably not - but not just cause of the result today - their fixtures aren't great, compared to say Liverpool who are chasing the same prize of top 4.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,704 ✭✭✭Xander10

My instinct was to bank, but brought in Azpa to avoid losing ground. Oh well, at least we all appear to be in the same boat.

Hoping for another goal feast now, but not from the team in the relegation position.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,619 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

fcuks just in the door from a spin on the motorbike to see that result, sounds like it was a mad game. The one week I sell Martinez and buy Mendy and that happens. At least Mount scored and Rudiger didnt start. But as a Chelsea triple owner now the strategy looks in a mess after that.

• Registered Users Posts: 42,084 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

Ace2007 wrote: »
    Robinson scored two goals in the reverse fixture earlier in the season as well - madness

Just saw there on Sky Sports News, Robinson has 5 goals in 3 games against Chelsea and 0 goals in 39 games against every other PL opponent!

He's also the first player in Premier League history to score at least twice in home and away games against Chelsea within a single season.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,562 ✭✭✭DJIMI TRARORE

Pereira, guess who dropped him to 3rd sub, never gonna start him v unbeaten Chelsea, he's a decent player

• Registered Users Posts: 9,654 ✭✭✭Cartman78

Just noticed there that the #1 OR is an Irish fella....12th season playing and 75K highest finish

Harrison (Raphinha)

• Registered Users Posts: 20,348 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

Just saw there on Sky Sports News, Robinson has 5 goals in 3 games against Chelsea and 0 goals in 39 games against every other PL opponent!

He's also the first player in Premier League history to score at least twice in home and away games against Chelsea within a single season.

The signs were all there. I dont know how we didnt see them

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 36,171 ✭✭✭✭SlickRic

Honestly, Raphinha would be in my team if he was 8m.

SlickRic wrote: »
    Honestly, Raphinha would be in my team if he was 8m.

Sold Pereira, was going to get Raphinha, but instead got Lingard - we know how this will end :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 12,396 ✭✭✭✭siblers

Sheff Utd goal

• Registered Users Posts: 13,687 ✭✭✭✭wonski

Osborn, McGoldrick assist.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,860 ✭✭✭✭paulie21

Osborn scored it

• Registered Users Posts: 4,704 ✭✭✭Xander10

Leeds can be so frustrating. For all the endeavour, the points return is often lacking

wonski wrote: »
    Osborn, McGoldrick assist.

McBurnie assist.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,619 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

Xander10 wrote: »
    Leeds can be so frustrating. For all the endeavour, the points return is often lacking

yeah owning Dallas in the hope of attacking returns gets old after a while when they rarely keep clean sheets. But otherwise for their price they deliver

Jagielka own goal, Harrison assist.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

Laporte on media duties so assume he now starts

Advertisement