Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but we know where we are? (Part whatever)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,941 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

Kitty6277 wrote: »
    I am carside, the auld anxiety levels have been fairly high today so a spin was needed to clear my head a bit

Can you take a break from whatever is stressful even for a day?

To thine own self be true

• Registered Users Posts: 22,209 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

We all need to just ...........

Have cake

Here’s Alfie having a spa day :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,681 ✭✭✭Porklife

Autosport wrote: »
    We all need to just ...........

Have cake

Dunnes have that exact cake on offer at the moment. It made my teeth shudder just looking at it!

Speaking of sugar, i bought myself a galaxy Easter egg and thought I'd test a few of the sweets to make sure they're ok. Obviously i had to eat through the egg to get to the sweets and then i couldn't just leave the egg all jagged so i had to eat the edges to even it up.
    Emmm i think i may need to buy another one for Sunday ;p

Porklife wrote: »
    Dunnes have that exact cake on offer at the moment. It made my teeth shudder just looking at it!

Speaking of sugar, i bought myself a galaxy Easter egg and thought I'd test a few of the sweets to make sure they're ok. Obviously i had to eat through the egg to get to the sweets and then i couldn't just leave the egg all jagged so i had to eat the edges to even it up.
    Emmm i think i may need to buy another one for Sunday ;p

Did you enjoy it though ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,681 ✭✭✭Porklife

Autosport wrote: »
    Did you enjoy it though ;)

Yep! Galaxy Counter, ever have them? They're little discs of chocolatey heaven!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭0lddog

Porklife wrote: »
    Yep! Galaxy Counter, ever have them? They're little discs of chocolatey heaven!
    Galaxy eggs well know for variable quality. I suggest you buy two tomorrow and test one :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Can you take a break from whatever is stressful even for a day?

I did take a break from college stuff today, though it’s one of those feelings where I can’t quite put a finger on what’s making me anxious. Hopefully a good nights sleep might help

Morning all :) A glorious day here and I intend to enjoy it and Happy April Fools day :)

Werk werk werk. I'm owed money which means I have to go chasing it up which I hate. Am very surprised as well.

• Advertisement

Still no sign of me money. Grand. You don't pay me you don't get me.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭0lddog

Hardly anyone getting locked down construction related bills paid...you are not really a builder ...per chance ? :D

Homeside, should be making phone calls, but really CBA :(

0lddog wrote: »
    Hardly anyone getting locked down construction related bills paid...you are not really a builder ...per chance ? :D

Homeside, should be making phone calls, but really CBA :(

A builder of sorts :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,705 ✭✭✭The Inbetween is mine

Tried my luck this morning on Argos for a Samsung half and half fridge freezer knocked down to €7 :D
    Got a text 3 hours later saying they couldn't fulfill the order...ah well...next time :)

• Registered Users Posts: 362 ✭✭Night owl gal

Deskside

Got a date for my vaccine, which is next Thursday :D woop! Going to be very busy that day

• Closed Accounts Posts: 125 ✭✭AlejGuzman68

That post throws open the doors to the imagination,lol.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,660 ✭✭✭4Ad

Busy day finished in a sunny East Clare..just watched Hairy Bikers in a Cannabis restaurant in LA...might call over to my neighbour for a few ingredients...

Homeside after a very long day in work, even though we can't really go anywhere I'm delighted to be off until Tuesday, balmed out on the couch with a lovely glass of wine, I just love having a very long weekend, cheers lads.

4Ad wrote: »
    Busy day finished in a sunny East Clare..just watched Hairy Bikers in a Cannabis restaurant in LA...might call over to my neighbour for a few ingredients...

You have a great neighbourhood..books and weed in supply :D

Homeside after a very long day in work, even though we can't really go anywhere I'm delighted to be off until Tuesday, balmed out on the couch with a lovely glass of wine, I just love having a very long weekend, cheers lads.

Cheers, you might get to make a snowman this weekend ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,048 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

You mean balmed out with lovely BOTTLES of wine. Its a long haul until Tuesday.:D

I'm at the "new" tech desk creating a brand ident for the new start up. So simple these days. Enjoying a beer too. Looks like some work coming my way as well because of the new set up at home, but I'll still be subject to a "boss". After a complete clusterfcuk of a year, I'll take it for now. At least it cuts out the crappy trips to Dublin.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,003 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Listened to a 98FM podcast about the hotel quarantine, then met some colleagues who arrived here last night, they have spent 6 months in quarantine :):) so 14 days is easy :):)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,660 ✭✭✭4Ad

You have a great neighbourhood..books and weed in supply :D

You'd be surprised..we have a little community enterprise going around here...I think it's the alternative culture that came from England to East Clare in the 80's and 90's is coming through..

• Registered Users Posts: 10,003 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

@fathom, why wouldn’t you be here ?

I never saw you as a moderator :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 125 ✭✭AlejGuzman68

Fathom wrote: »
    Shhhhhhhhhhhhh smurfjed. Don't tell anyone.
    Especially on April 1. Sings oldie but goodie song:

"Beware of pretty faces that you find
    A pretty face can hide an evil mind
    Oh, be careful what you say,
    Or you will give yourself away
    Odds are you won't live to see tomorrow"

:cool:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3K1vJ0r0ax0

Bedside. Seeing the boyfriend tomorrow and I’m so excited I can’t sleep :o:D

Haha cringe much? :p

Diet Coke break time :D

Pity I can’t admire the view of my neighbours builders today :(

Happy Good Friday!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,378 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

Hot flushing and stressed. GP surgery has fecked up big time and I'm very, very angry.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,559 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Sardonicat wrote: »
    Hot flushing and stressed. GP surgery has fecked up big time and I'm very, very angry.

Oh crap, sorry Sardi.

• Advertisement

Sardonicat wrote: »

Sorry to hear that Sardi, hope it can be sorted!

Advertisement