Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Yapi Carbon Moderator

Options
  • 26-03-2021 1:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,984 ✭✭✭

Anyone try out the Irish made Yapi Carbon moderator.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,247 ✭✭✭.243

Anyone try out the Irish made Yapi Carbon moderator.
    Looks the same as my atec carbon

• Registered Users Posts: 1,984 ✭✭✭minktrapper

Have you tried it with .22 subsonics. The Yapi is only 50g compared to 95g for the Atec Wave.

• Registered Users Posts: 276 ✭✭kunekunesika

I have an Irish made wildhunter silencer? Is that the same one? Can't be many Irish made ones?

I have an Irish made wildhunter silencer? Is that the same one? Can't be many Irish made ones?

That would be it. If it is made from carbon. What is it like with subsonics.

• Registered Users Posts: 276 ✭✭kunekunesika

Very happy with it. Nothing else to compare it to side by side,in terms of moderation. So light.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,165 ✭✭✭cw67irl

Anyone got a link to one?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,132 ✭✭✭alanmc

Use one on my 10/22. Very quiet with subs. No complaints.

What is it like with hyper velocity 22 or 17 HMR.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,132 ✭✭✭alanmc

What is it like with hyper velocity 22 or 17 HMR.

I've only ever shot Mini Mags through it. Much the same as a moderated .223. Takes the boom out, but can't do anything about the supersonic snap of the bullet. Does the job.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 764 ✭✭✭hedzball

Arrived today. Looks the part anyway. My atec ccm4 has served me well but its a shade tired. I'll try get out in the next few days and I'll report back then!

'Hdz

Any update on this.

• Registered Users Posts: 764 ✭✭✭hedzball

Wouldn't be a fan.. trying to get my hands on a md35 but I'll probably settle for an atec wave

Advertisement