Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Walking Dead | Season 10 | Episode 21 | Diverged [Bonus Episodes]

• 25-03-2021 11:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,101 ✭✭✭

The Walking Dead - Season 10

Episode 21 - "Diverged"

Airdate - March 28th 2021 on AMC | March 29th on FOX UK

Streams early on AMC+ on March 25th
    At the lowest point in their friendship, Daryl and Carol come to a fork in the road and head their separate ways. Carol returns to Alexandria, while Daryl stays on the road, each going into their own type of survival mode.

PROMO

How did you rate this episode? 10 votes

0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    10%
    sgthighway 1 vote
    10%
    gladerunner 1 vote
    30%
    storkerRikkFlairfritzelly 3 votes
    50%
    geeceeNUTZZCollie DHande hoche!cathalj 5 votes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 51,098 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

Another painful social distancing episode. Between Carol doing some home renovations and Daryl falling into gutters, I really don't know how they think a typical day in the life of these two could fuel a spin off series.

I don't have high hope for next week's Negan/Lucile episode.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,226 ✭✭✭✭fritzelly

I now know how to make soup in an apocalypse apart from that an utter snoozefest

• Registered Users Posts: 3,891 ✭✭✭Sudden Valley

At least negan and lucille won't be socially distancing as the actors are married. These episodes make me feel less bad about the,series coming to an end

• Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,045 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

That was terrible. Thought she was going to catch and cook up the rat. Because of all the food shortages. But no. Carol made soup. Daryl fixed his bike.

Actually, those military zombies Daryl found. I thought he was going to start farming the place. He found MRE's, ammo, knives. One was nice. Two is a jackpot. Thought there was going to be an old base around or something for them to stock up on. But no, gift horse's mouth examined, it's teeth were not acceptable.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,034 ✭✭✭Baybay

Again, the best thing about these two is Dog. Can’t say I’m waiting too hard on their spin off.

But I did wonder if the military zombies will end up being linked to Pope. They were still pretty well equipped & seemed in reasonable shape so it may not have been that long since they’d turned.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,045 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

Baybay wrote: »
    Again, the best thing about these two is Dog. Can’t say I’m waiting too hard on their spin off.

But I did wonder if the military zombies will end up being linked to Pope. They were still pretty well equipped & seemed in reasonable shape so it may not have been that long since they’d turned.

I was actually wondering the same. Two of them can't be a coincidence.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,412 ✭✭✭Hande hoche!

That was fairly cack. The dog was about the best actor in that episode. I'm amazed that Jerry is still alive and so rotund. Giving me Hurley off Lost vibes still.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,086 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

This seems like the writers thought they were doing 5 bonus episodes and then got told it was actually 6, Reedus, McBride and Andrews all happened to be around so they found a camera and started the episode.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,101 ✭✭✭NUTZZ

:: POLL ADDED ::

Not a surprise that this episode is the lowest rated Walking Dead episode ever.
    Diverged” holds a measly 4.3/10 user rating on IMDb, the lowest of any episode in the show’s history. Not a single episode of the season 10 extension has earned a rating of over 8/10, with the highest being “One More,” at 7.7. Similarly, over on Rotten Tomatoes, “Diverged” is sitting ugly at 33%

• Registered Users Posts: 7,412 ✭✭✭Hande hoche!

It really feels like a fan video. Those digital series they did in the past (like the red machete) seem like finely honed productions in comparison.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,541 ✭✭✭duridian

This was... soporific, and I'm being generous in only calling it that. 1/10 for me.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,306 Mod ✭✭✭✭mzungu

I didn't think much of that.

Hopefully the Negan episode will be better.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,377 ✭✭✭✭machiavellianme

2nd worst of the "bonus" material. I still wish I could unsee the princess episode.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,034 ✭✭✭Baybay

I still wish I could unsee the princess episode.

I thought the Princess episode was good!

When we first met her, she seemed to be to be everything that the others would have no time for: she was trusting, friendly, helpful, enthusiastic, colourful & slightly off.

Everyone else is so grey, beaten down, weary. Understandably.

So why was she so upbeat? I was certain she was leading them a merry dance into a trap. Still not 100% convinced otherwise, tbh. But we now know things weren’t too great for her before zombification & it looks like she’s struggling with her mental health. Again, understandably.

I think it’s good to see that not everyone who has survived has done so & remained intact. Better that than soup, meaningful glowering off into the distance & sulking.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,089 ✭✭✭thegreengoblin

They should apologise to viewers for throwing that pile of garbage at us. Who in their right minds thought this was even a passable attempt at entertainment? I'm doing a mini-binge catching up with the last 6 episodes and I thought the one with Gabriel and Aaron was fantastic, really powerful stuff.

It doesn't help that I cannot stand Carol but jesus what a massive drop in standards this was.

Advertisement