Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone have experience with "Complete Insulations"?

Options
  • 09-09-2020 4:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,173 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

As per title, has anyone experience with "Complete Insulations"?
    Used them in the past etc.?

If you'd prefer to PM me instead that works too.

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators Posts: 10,140 Mod ✭✭✭✭BryanF

By Pm thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 5 sparky_marcus

Hi BryanF could you provide me same details, having them come do an inspection for walltite cavity wall fill this Thursday and keen for notes on first hand experience with them, Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 16 Rew0505

Can I get more info about them as well please.
    Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Kashyyyk

considering getting quite a large job done, so if anyone has feedback would be great?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,825 ✭✭✭MicktheMan

I have just looked over their website and note that there is not one mention of airtightness (either testing for it of remediation) which would be a concern for me.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1 bok2021

I would also love some feedback about complete insulations. Has anyone had any experience with them. I am looking to use them for building and insulation but don't know anyone who has used them before. Would love to hear some feedback from previous clients.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Myles123

Has anyone any information on complete insulation looking at them to do attic and possibly walls

• Registered Users Posts: 193 ✭✭Jackben75

cavity wall bead pump is a waste of time, also get quotes from at least 3 different business in this game, prices can dramatically vary. Attic will make a difference. We were in the same position a. number of years back. We then decided to change the windows as the insulation was still not warm, when the glazing company took off the windows and doors, it was dramatically apparent the beading was useless. Managed to get a partial refund.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 beamin

Hi, would anyone be able to provide info on Complete Insulation? Looking for them to do attic and walls at least, possibly more. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Lamaher

Hi there, also looking for real and up-to-date reviews of Complete Insulations, please! Thanks...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭UnhappyCustomer

I'd appreciate information as well. Looking into this now and this company is among others. They don't have great reviews in Google. Thanks a million

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Cautious buyer

I would also appreciate some feedback on this company. Apart from their own website, there doesn't seem to be any other reviews online, which seems a bit odd.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,175 ✭✭✭suvigirl

Can anyone send me on any reviews/insights with this company? They are one of the only companies I can get out to actually quote for a job!

Any information appreciated

Advertisement