Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Favourite watch?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 467 ✭✭nj27

banie01 wrote: »
    I know what ya mean, tw@ts :pac:
    I have a BlackBay and I love it ;)
    I just prefer a couple of others more.

How is it?

• Registered Users Posts: 16,517 ✭✭✭✭banie01

nj27 wrote: »
    How is it?

I love it, it is a tall watch but very comfortable.
    There's not really a lot I'd fault on the watch tbh, my wife bought it as a present for me.

I know some aren't fans of the bracelet, but I find it comfortable.
    A microadjust would be great, but I'll get over that ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 993 ✭✭✭Time

893bet wrote: »
    That chrono is lovely. I am a little bit of a fan lately to black face with gold hands chronos myself.

The below being amazing example. I ponder turning my 5167 into the below or similar regularly.

This or a Patek 5172 would be high on my list too. When I start back working next year in an office environment I might actually go for it, but right now that sort of watch is too dressy for me.

As for the nautilus, you’re not missing out, the Aquanaut is much nicer on the wrist, with the exception of the WG model.

• Registered Users Posts: 467 ✭✭nj27

Time wrote: »
    This or a Patek 5172 would be high on my list too. When I start back working next year in an office environment I might actually go for it, but right now that sort of watch is too dressy for me

For me that watch is very versatile. Definitely dressy but could see it fitting in very nicely with a smart casual vibe too. Although I'd wear it in my pajamas if I had one tbh!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,661 ✭✭✭Zimmerframe

My favourite excluding sentimental value that I have would be my Omega 2264, yeah I know it's got a battery. :D

Desired favourites, changes often, some on the current wish list.

Black Bay
    Omega Z33 (I think, I do )
    Omega X33 Skywalker
    Aerospace.

• Advertisement
Advertisement