Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Booze deals [Megathread #2]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,280 ✭✭✭CH3OH

The Tesco ad in paper said valid until 30th which is Tuesday

• Registered Users Posts: 28,430 ✭✭✭✭odyssey06

No sign of this in supervalu killaloe today sadly

Feck :(
    I wonder if it was store specific - in Supervalu D3 they had about a dozen cases of the Wolf Blass on display. It was mentioned in the weekly promo email they send
    out.

"To follow knowledge like a sinking star..." (Tennyson's Ulysses)

• Registered Users Posts: 758 ✭✭✭fmul9798

Looks like Tesco have the usual offers active again on Jameson black barrel (30), Powers three swallows (30) and Roe&Co (25)

• Registered Users Posts: 343 ✭✭Frank_1969

I'm going to load my trolley with crates this afternoon like a ship going through the Suez :D

Be careful, she might capsize or run aground ðŸ˜

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

testtech05 wrote: »
    Anyone know how long this is running for? Need to plan a trip to tesco

Yeh can never see start/end dates and it is usually printed on the ads

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭swardy1

Moretti 12 pack 330ml €15 in Tesco.

• Registered Users Posts: 226 ✭✭dublin99

Just back from Tesco Stillorgan. Lots of Black Barrel at 30 Euro. A few Roe left (some in nice blue gift box) shelf label says 30 but till scans at 25. Cheers!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Poor_old_gill

Is it not crested 10 that is €30 and black barrel is €40? I was in Tesco Clare hall last night and I thought that’s what I saw.

€30 for black barrel is superb

Is it not crested 10 that is €30 and black barrel is €40? I was in Tesco Clare hall last night and I thought that’s what I saw.

€30 for black barrel is superb

Online it is showing 30e for Black Barrel.
    55e for Distillers safe not sure what thats like doesnt get much buzz

• Registered Users Posts: 1,024 ✭✭✭sully123

Heineken single can only 1e @tesco

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 400 ✭✭audi02

zell12 wrote: »
    Tesco
    dUzbmG6.png

Anyone know if the bulmers cans are 500ml?

• Registered Users Posts: 464 ✭✭Notdeco

audi02 wrote: »

Anyone know if the bulmers cans are 500ml?
    I got them, only 440ml

• Registered Users Posts: 6,185 ✭✭✭highdef

Notdeco wrote: »
    I got them, only 440ml

And yet advertised at 500ml......that's quite misleading! That's paying for almost x3 500ml cans that you don't actually get.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,886 ✭✭✭Rows Grower

highdef wrote: »
    And yet advertised at 500ml......that's quite misleading! That's paying for almost x3 500ml cans that you don't actually get.

That's false advertising, bad carry on.

"Very soon we are going to Mars. You wouldn't have been going to Mars if my opponent won, that I can tell you. You wouldn't even be thinking about it."

Donald Trump, March 13th 2018.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,902 ✭✭✭ActingDanClark

swardy1 wrote: »
    Moretti 12 pack 330ml €15 in Tesco.

Brewed by Heineken in Edinburgh so as Italian as I am!!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,620 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

"Cheaper" offer for Slab of Guinness 500ml cans in Lidl today.
    Must have missed something :confused:.

lidl-guiness.jpg

:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 267 ✭✭93Cab

Just back from Tesco (2 slabs of Rockshore 48 Euro) and SuperValu 6 bottles of Wolf Blass 40 Euro! Happy Days!

93Cab wrote: »
    Just back from Tesco (2 slabs of Rockshore 48 Euro) and SuperValu 6 bottles of Wolf Blass 40 Euro! Happy Days!

Tesco are getting in on the wine case deal also... 6 for 40e on Wolf Blass, Sangre de Toro, Cono Sur e.g.
    https://www.tesco.ie/groceries/Product/Details/?id=308466259

• Registered Users Posts: 8,798 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

Krombacher 5L Keg down to €15 in Centra.

Journeyman Session IPA 5L Keg down to €20 too.

• Registered Users Posts: 798 ✭✭✭Yyhhuuu

Yellow Dog wrote: »
    Baileys Original Irish Cream Liqueur 70Cl

Back to €10 according to web site.

Tesco

What was the price before?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 798 ✭✭✭Yyhhuuu

okidoki987 wrote: »
    "Cheaper" offer for Slab of Guinness 500ml cans in Lidl today.
    Must have missed something :confused:.

lidl-guiness.jpg

:rolleyes:

Guinness,

They were cheaper in Aldi a few days ago when I visited : 24× 500ml for €24

• Registered Users Posts: 3,527 ✭✭✭Hoboo

odyssey06 wrote: »
    Tesco are getting in on the wine case deal also... 6 for 40e on Wolf Blass, Sangre de Toro, Cono Sur e.g.
    https://www.tesco.ie/groceries/Product/Details/?id=308466259

That's the cooking wine sorted for summer.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,086 ✭✭✭Nijmegen

MiskyBoyy wrote: »
    Krombacher 5L Keg down to €15 in Centra.

Journeyman Session IPA 5L Keg down to €20 too.

I wonder if they're just not able to shift them? I've seen a few deals on the 5L kegs in various places that are well stocked with them for a while. I quite like Krombacher for example, but I have it in my head that I'd need to guzzle ten pints worth in double quick time. And/or have the missus giving out about the fridge space colonised.

• Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭choo choo man

Nijmegen wrote: »
    I wonder if they're just not able to shift them? I've seen a few deals on the 5L kegs in various places that are well stocked with them for a while. I quite like Krombacher for example, but I have it in my head that I'd need to guzzle ten pints worth in double quick time. And/or have the missus giving out about the fridge space colonised.

I wonder are these kegs close to their sell by dates? The last time they were on offer in my local Supervalu this was the case

• Registered Users Posts: 5,553 ✭✭✭murphyebass

The fridge being colonised as you say there is the main reason I’ve never bought these and I have an American fridge btw.

They seem to be popping up more though so someone’s buying them.

Guinness would absolutely rake it in if they could figure out a way of doing it for their normal draught Guinness. They’d clean up.

• Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭choo choo man

Hi,
    What Centra did you see this offer in? Tried 2 Centras in D15 without any luck. Would love to get 2.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,086 ✭✭✭Nijmegen

Hi,
    What Centra did you see this offer in? Tried 2 Centras in D15 without any luck. Would love to get 2.

Sorry I didn't see this particular deal. Carry Out in Tyrrelstown is selling 2x 5L in a box but I'm not sure how they're pricing it currently as I was last in there before Paddy's Day.

Yyhhuuu wrote: »
    What was the price before?

17 Euro

• Registered Users Posts: 2,691 ✭✭✭antimatterx

So Supervalu has some deals that expire tomorrow. I wonder if I place the order tomorrow, but select a delivery date of Friday, will I still get the discounted price I wonder?

• Advertisement

So Supervalu has some deals that expire tomorrow. I wonder if I place the order tomorrow, but select a delivery date of Friday, will I still get the discounted price I wonder?

No, you get the prices and deals on the day the order is picked.

Advertisement