Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Off Topic Discussion Thread

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,834 ✭✭✭Pentecost

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Do you think HHH would still want me for a WM match, he was high on him

It's a long shot but keep up the training anyway Liz.

• Registered Users Posts: 84,742 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Pentecost wrote: »
    It's a long shot but keep up the training anyway Liz.

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,123 ✭✭✭The White Wolf

I ordered the graphic novel adaptation of Coppola's Dracula and it arrived today....I can tell by the pages either someone read it before packing or the outlet failed to mention it was second hand. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 37,699 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Lot of deliveries for me this week

Tuesday got my new Samsung S21 Ultra with Buds Pro and Smart tag

Today got a wwe shop order

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

Running an Ultimate Flags Tournament (Oceania/Australia edition) of any of you would like to get involved?

Click here to have a look!

• Advertisement

watching the superbowl on Sky, jesus Americans are so Hollywood, frat boy culture is 100% real

The west coast time zone is quite something, your event is done and dusted by 9pm where in the east its starting/half way through

Happy Valentine's Day

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

For the Alter Bridge contingent in our midst. Myles Kennedy's releasing his 2nd solo album The Ides Of March on the 14th of May.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 12,013 Mod ✭✭✭✭jaykhunter

PTH2009 wrote: »
    Today got a wwe shop order

Sweet Austin Glass! And what's the AJ hoodie like?

• Registered Users Posts: 28,777 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

I was just reading that Daft Punk have announced their retirement/split

• Advertisement

jaykhunter wrote: »
    Sweet Austin Glass! And what's the AJ hoodie like?

Its grand, It's not as slim fit as some of the other ones they sell but its fairly warm

CastorTroy wrote: »
    I was just reading that Daft Punk have announced their retirement/split

Shame Unlucky

They had a good run

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,850 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

I thought they were due to retire years ago. I remember reading that one of them had done serious damage to his ears due to the effects of loud music/headphones turned up too loud while DJing.

For anyone interested in following along or voting, I have a new tournament starting now. It's best state flags of Mexico

Ultimate Battle of Mexico

Tiger Woods has been in a car accident

Treat all the mammies today

Bear Ghylls and Janika e/w bet my tip for tomorrow for Cheltenham

Happy St. Patrick's Day

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Happy St. Patrick's Day

Yeah and safe one to

cant believe its another lockdown for Paddys Day in this country, looking forward to a few cans and a bit of music on spotify/youtube

Cheers to a better future and next year the traditional paddy's day returns

Lá fheile padraig sona daoibh! I am running The Ultimate Battle of South America. A whopping 256 flags will be doing battle, making this the largest edition of the series to date. We’ll have nations, provinces, districts, cities and many other subdivisions of this wonderful region. The plan is to kick this off tonight with all going well.

If you’ve never played before, basically you just pick the best/coolest/weirdest/prettiest flag in head to head battle. It’s that simple. Would love you to get involved and spread the word!

Flags_south_america.png

• Advertisement

Come on Champ and Native River

Almost every pub in Ireland be packed now

• Registered Users Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭gerrybbadd

Come on Champ and Native River

Almost every pub in Ireland be packed now

I can only assume you're referring to Horses?

gerrybbadd wrote: »
    I can only assume you're referring to Horses?

yep

Native river came 4th a whole €3.80 was won

• Registered Users Posts: 1,804 ✭✭✭A Brad Maddox Guy

League of Ireland is back tonight, would many here be fans? I know Omackeral is, and I'm pretty sure PTH is too. I'm looking forward to it but watching online isn't the same.

League of Ireland is back tonight, would many here be fans? I know Omackeral is, and I'm pretty sure PTH is too. I'm looking forward to it but watching online isn't the same.

Yeah didn't sign up for LOI but I'll see how Waterford are going and might then

I'd take a mid table finish, we ****ed up last season and had one foot in Europe but lost the head

Hard not to see a top 3 of Rovers, Dundalk and Bohs, any of the 3 could win the title

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

I loosely follow Galway United, but their in the 1st Division. Had been meaning to go to Eamonn Deacy Park for a game, but circumstances shot that down,so sticking with their YouTube and socials for the forseeable.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭gerrybbadd

Yeah didn't sign up for LOI but I'll see how Waterford are going and might then

I'd take a mid table finish, we ****ed up last season and had one foot in Europe but lost the head

Hard not to see a top 3 of Rovers, Dundalk and Bohs, any of the 3 could win the title

Sligo Rovers I hope you mean:P

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 50,979 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Hi folks,

Want something extra fun alongside Wrestlemania? Sign up for a WWE themed game of Werewolf kicking off on Saturday April 10th, the very same night as Wrestlemania....

Being hosted by myself and Bounty Hunter, it's gonna be a good one ;)

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2058172182

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,624 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

Necro wrote: »
    Hi folks,

Want something extra fun alongside Wrestlemania? Sign up for a WWE themed game of Werewolf kicking off on Saturday April 10th, the very same night as Wrestlemania....

Being hosted by myself and Bounty Hunter, it's gonna be a good one ;)

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2058172182

Ha, I missed Necro posting this a few days ago and was about to do the same thing.

Incase it makes any difference outside of myself and Necro being involved in making/running the game already signed up PW regulars playing include Beakerjoe, Lord TSC, JP Liz and Hello2d person below.

• Advertisement

I wish everyone a safe happy enjoyable Easter weekend, take care

Advertisement