Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Recommend a solicitor in Galway by PM

• 21-09-2020 11:57am
    Registered Users Posts: 400 ✭✭

Hey all,

I am looking at purchasing a house in the near future, and need to get all my ducks in a row on that.

Do you have any recommendations on solicitors? Or who to avoid at all cost?

Fee's are what they are, I think I'd rather pay a bit extra to ensure we had an attentive, and quick to respond solicitor. Nothing more annoying having to repeatedly ask for updates, and follow up with people on the same topic again and again :D

Looking for any recommendations please and thank you!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

No names in thread - recommendations by PM only

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,166 Mod ✭✭✭✭Zzippy

PM sent

• Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭smurfette2212

PM sent

• Registered Users Posts: 1,750 ✭✭✭LillySV

Hi lads, I’ll be needing this in the coming months too, would appreciate it if lads could pm suggestions to me also thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 16 pinkpencil

Hi , I am looking for a solicitor in and around Galway city for Probate. Any recommendations would be welcome. Thanks.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,855 ✭✭✭Redo91

pinkpencil wrote: »
    Hi , I am looking for a solicitor in and around Galway city for Probate. Any recommendations would be welcome. Thanks.

PM sent

• Registered Users Posts: 7 pamurry21

I would appreciate it you could PM me solicitor recommendations also. I am looking for a "good" solicitor in Galway to settle an estate and carry out probate.

Thanks in advance!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,316 ✭✭✭Tilikum17

pamurry21 wrote: »
    I would appreciate it you could PM me solicitor recommendations also. I am looking for a "good" solicitor in Galway to settle an estate and carry out probate.

Thanks in advance!

Pm sent

• Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭as.eirinn

me too for pm : )

• Registered Users Posts: 8,099 ✭✭✭dinneenp

Hi,

Looking for a solicitor for changing mortgage. I'm near Turloughmore so one in Claregalway, Athenry or Tuam (or thereabouts) would be great.

I believe mods want you to PM for this kind of info

Thanks,

Pa.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 34 maceoin.D.

Hi,

I'm also looking for a solicitor to make a personal injuries claim, and maybe deal with another issue that I have been having trouble with for a while now. If anyone knows a good solicitor for workplace incidents and/or medical negligence/defamation, then I would love a PM.

Thanks guys,

Dónal.

• Registered Users Posts: 22 x-x-footloose-x

Hi all,

Just jumping in on this thread hoping to get some of those same recommendations for a conveyancing solicitor in Galway? Hoping to buy a house in the near future. Budget is tight enough but like OP would rather someone responsive!

Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 696 ✭✭✭dazzday

Jumping in here - looking for a good family law solicitor for separation if anyone can help?

• Registered Users Posts: 32 jopper

Jumping in here too. Could someone PM me please for solicitor for buying a house. Thanks!

PM sent

• Registered Users Posts: 804 ✭✭✭crinkley

Hi Pa, would you mind forwarding on any you get thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 13 kevboselecta

Could someone PM me a solicitor for buying a house also? Thanks!

Kevin

PM sent

• Registered Users Posts: 662 ✭✭✭-Vega-

😀a

• Registered Users Posts: 20 Clayver

Would also appreciate a good solicitor name for buying a house in Galway, Cheers!

Also, what's the ballpark fee figures for buying without mortgage?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭wily minx

Around €1500 +vat usually.

That’s definitely on the cheaper end of the scale these days with the cost of everything going up so I’d just be wary of what kind of service is provided for that kind of money.

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭silvara

Jumping on the thread, as I'm looking to buy a house and need to find a solicator.

Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 20 Clayver

Same as above can someone recommend a solicitor in Galway city by PM. Thank you!

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Bambina21

Bumping this post - could anyone recommend a good property solicitor & engineer in Galway. Purchasing a property in the athenry region in the near future

Thanks in advance! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 9 jacobwrestling

I'd also like any recommendations for a solicitor to handle a house purchase by DM please :)

Advertisement