Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cancellations Team

Options
  • 24-03-2021 10:55am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,255 ✭✭✭

Hi Liberty,

I'm customer of 4 years and was refused a policy change for a car that I am changing this week - as it's not covered unless I have a 5 year NCB which is unfortunate. (1.8l engine -> 2.5l) 

I was informed the cancellations team would contact me - is it possible to escalate this as I need to have the cancellation documents in place before I can start my new policy on Friday evening & I'm unable to start my new policy until I have confirmation of the cancellation!

Would appreciate any support here.

Thanks!

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 35 Verified rep Liberty Insurance: Rachel

Shlippery wrote: »
    Hi Liberty,

I'm customer of 4 years and was refused a policy change for a car that I am changing this week - as it's not covered unless I have a 5 year NCB which is unfortunate. (1.8l engine -> 2.5l) 

I was informed the cancellations team would contact me - is it possible to escalate this as I need to have the cancellation documents in place before I can start my new policy on Friday evening & I'm unable to start my new policy until I have confirmation of the cancellation!

Would appreciate any support here.

Thanks!

Hi Shlippery,

I do apologise for the delay regarding your cancellation. Can you private message your policy number I will follow up with our cancellation team for an update.

Many thanks 
    Rachel

• Registered Users Posts: 2,255 ✭✭✭Shlippery

Hi Rachel,

Thanks for quick response! I sent a message your way.

Much appreciated.

Looks to be all solved now - thanks again Rachel for pointing it in the right direction and quick resolution!

Great service!

Hi,

Quick follow up on this - received cancellation letter in the post today it says I need to return the disc/cert within 10 days - does this still apply if they are now all 'print at home' documents now in pdf? I was searching for the insurance cert when I realised I never received an original posted copy.

Thanks,

• Company Representative Posts: 35 Verified rep Liberty Insurance: Rachel

Shlippery wrote: »
    Hi,

Quick follow up on this - received cancellation letter in the post today it says I need to return the disc/cert within 10 days - does this still apply if they are now all 'print at home' documents now in pdf? I was searching for the insurance cert when I realised I never received an original posted copy.

Thanks,
    Hi,

If you have a physical copy of your most recent certificate of insurance and disc you can write VOID across both and take a clear picture and email to 
    info@libertyinsurance.ie

If not please disregard.

Many thanks 
    Rachel

• Advertisement
Advertisement