Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Gameweek 29 Matchday Thread

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,129 ✭✭✭Lundstram

As a Coufal, Soucek and Antonio owner, this is excellent viewing.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,355 ✭✭✭Jim Gazebo

Jesus. Hope west ham keep a cleanie now and shut up shop to limit this damage!!

• Registered Users Posts: 22,431 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Started Dallas ahead or Antonio, what was I thinking. Didn't expect this kind of Arsenal collapse though.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,218 ✭✭✭✭gormdubhgorm

Ace2007 wrote: »
    Soceuk (Antonia)

Good man Soceuk

Jayus starting Antonio instead of Bamford does not seem so bad now.

I have Aubameyang as well. But at this rate I think Arteta will sub him early to give him a rest. The game is over as contest.

Guff about stuff, and stuff about guff.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,660 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

Started Dallas ahead or Antonio, what was I thinking. Didn't expect this kind of Arsenal collapse though.

I think based on Dallas form and being Fulham, it made sense to play him. Being on FH was impossible to settle on 11, unless you went with a terrible bench and just left money in the bank.

• Advertisement

Lacazette goal (Chambers)

I think based on Dallas form and being Fulham, it made sense to play him. Being on FH was impossible to settle on 11, unless you went with a terrible bench and just left money in the bank.

Yeah true, having a good week so shouldn't complain about getting one decision wrong!

This might be a Soucek OG and Lacazette assist

• Registered Users Posts: 4,230 ✭✭✭munster87

Soucek og?

Saka probably should of scored - very open game now

• Advertisement

This might be a Soucek OG and Lacazette assist

Whether it is Lacazette's goal or not one of the few fellas who seems to consistently show a bit of fight for Arsenal.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,096 ✭✭✭Cypher_sounds

munster87 wrote: »
    Soucek og?

Shot was going off target so yes.

Saka probably should of scored - very open game now

Enjoyable now all of a sudden bit of life in it.
    Haven't seen yer man from Gabon do anything yet though.

Haven't seen yer man from Gabon do anything yet though.

He's having a nice stroll about on the wing

• Registered Users Posts: 7,671 ✭✭✭ScummyMan

Shot was going off target so yes.

Block came very close to the shot, I think there is sufficient doubt about whether it was on target or not to leave it stand with Lacazette

• Registered Users Posts: 1,896 ✭✭✭Irishphotodesk

Wow !! ... this game week is really going well for me .... I have 4 players in this game ... Auba, Lacazette, Antonio and Lingard .... no pressure now Auba, everyone else has done something :D

currently on 75 points looking at live points/rank....so will improve on that !!

Sure what incentive is there if he's on 300k+ a week.

I was convinced Dallas would either get a clean sheet or maybe assist and Bamford would be lucky to start the game. Got that completely arseways so I did.

You would want to be very lucky to get the 11 right.
    There is bound to be a few people on FH who land close to 100 by the end of the gameweek at this stage.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,610 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

Whats the points minus for an OG?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 42,079 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

Muahahaha wrote: »
    Whats the points minus for an OG?

Minus 2

• Registered Users Posts: 32,821 ✭✭✭✭CSF

Opposing the popular choices of Bamford, Lingard and Antonio has not gone well for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,096 ✭✭✭Cypher_sounds

Wow !! ... this game week is really going well for me .... I have 4 players in this game ... Auba, Lacazette, Antonio and Lingard .... no pressure now Auba, everyone else has done something :D

currently on 75 points looking at live points/rank....so will improve on that !!

Yeah I noticed a whopper score there on the Fpl game week site in the 20 quid head to head I’m in. Must be you!

Says your top 200 for the game week so far, great going. Think I got a gw rank of 82 or something a few years ago. It’s a serious buzz, enjoy it!

• Registered Users Posts: 15,105 ✭✭✭✭Fitz*

Have lots of involvement here - Cresswell, Lingard, Odegaard & Lacazette. Soucek on the bench and won't play.

Have to he HEWT with returns so far.

Benimar wrote: »
    When did Lingard turn into Pele:pac:

I looked his stats up on Transfermarkt as I could not remember the season when he was decent for Man United.

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/jesse-lingard/leistungsdatendetails/spieler/141660/saison//verein/0/liga/0/wettbewerb//pos/0/trainer_id/0/plus/1

2017/2018 season where he really came to life 8 goals and 6 assists in 37 games.
    128 fantasy points that season.
    Tailed off after that for whatever reason.

Redknapp just gave out about Aubameyang playing out on the wing.

I wonder will Arteta hook him or move him central?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,896 ✭✭✭Irishphotodesk

Yeah I noticed a whopper score there on the Fpl game week site in the 20 quid head to head I’m in. Must be you!

Says your top 200 for the game week so far, great going. Think I got a gw rank of 82 or something a few years ago. It’s a serious buzz, enjoy it!

its crazy - granted im miles behind a LOT of people on boards and even in that head-2-head league ... im last :D but .... with 1 player left to play and the second half of this game, im totally chuffed !

I think I potentially jump from around 1.7million to 1.2 million by the end of this gameweek.

I looked his stats up on Transfermarkt as I could not remember the season when he was decent for Man United.

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/jesse-lingard/leistungsdatendetails/spieler/141660/saison//verein/0/liga/0/wettbewerb//pos/0/trainer_id/0/plus/1

2017/2018 season where he really came to life 8 goals and 6 assists in 37 games.
    128 fantasy points that season.
    Tailed off after that for whatever reason.

Don't think he played much after that season, he had some personal stuff going on - which ended up with him looking after his kid brother/sister I think.

Nice to see a player going on loan and actually proving his worth all over again. To many players at clubs happy to sit on bench and pick up big wages.

its crazy - granted im miles behind a LOT of people on boards and even in that head-2-head league ... im last :D but .... with 1 player left to play and the second half of this game, im totally chuffed !

I think I potentially jump from around 1.7million to 1.2 million by the end of this gameweek.

If Kane/Bale were to get 20+ points that will come against you but we can't have all the players.

• Advertisement

Lacezette shot cleared off the line

Advertisement