Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

One of the richest business families in Galway

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,235 ✭✭✭✭Calahonda52

zell12 wrote: »

What other interests do they own? In particular, any other direct provision centre

Where are you going with this?

“I can’t pay my staff or mortgage with instagram likes”.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,750 ✭✭✭LillySV

Where are you going with this?

Yea op please do tell...

• Registered Users Posts: 23,633 ✭✭✭✭zell12

Curious.
    Article mentions "one of the richest business families in Galway"
    Never occurred to me before when going past the Imperial
    We know that direct provision centres are highly profitable How accommodating asylum seekers turned into a billion-euro industry, and are topical at the moment, but do they own any flat complexes or estates like the Comers own Moneenageisha Court?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,750 ✭✭✭LillySV

Curious.
    Article mentions "one of the richest business families in Galway"
    Never occurred to me before when going past the Imperial
    We know that direct provision centres are highly profitable How accommodating asylum seekers turned into a billion-euro industry, and are topical at the moment, but do they own any flat complexes or estates like the Comers own Moneenageisha Court?

I’d love to see who is getting these contracts myself or the directors /shareholders of these companies ... the usual bunch will be involved I’m sure

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

What other interests do they own? In particular, any other direct provision centre
    Last year the Department of Justice announced plans to lease 35 properties in the city centre to house asylum seekers - the old student/tourist accommodations on Dominick Street and on Munster Avenue.
    The contract to lease the properties was signed with Keldesso Ltd, is that Flannery?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,390 ✭✭✭irishgeo

biko wrote: »
    Last year the Department of Justice announced plans to lease 35 properties in the city centre to house asylum seekers - the old student/tourist accommodations on Dominick Street and on Munster Avenue.
    The contract to lease the properties was signed with Keldesso Ltd, is that Flannery?

Keldesso Ltd, a company owned by the family of property developer Michael McDonagh.

RONAN DALY
    Director and Company Secretary

PADDY MACDONAGH
    Director

TIM LEE MACDONAGH
    Director

MICHAEL MACDONAGH
    Director

Advertisement