Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Game week 30 transfer thread

• 20-03-2021 10:01am
    Registered Users Posts: 11,990 ✭✭✭✭

Team looks strong so might bring in a playing second keeper and bench boost. Currently have lingard, Cresswell and Lowton on the bench so may finally use the chip up.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭nice bit of green

Using the wildcard, something to play with over the break. Chelsea players coming in.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,990 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

Using the wildcard, something to play with over the break. Chelsea players coming in.

Too much rotation at Chelsea for me.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,213 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

eh i dunno wrote: »
    Team looks strong so might bring in a playing second keeper and bench boost. Currently have lingard, Cresswell and Lowton on the bench so may finally use the chip up.

Looking at BB too, have McCarthy as 2nd keeper who I'll have to replace though.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,326 ✭✭✭macraignil

Had planned on bringing in KDB for BTraore since offloading Salah and Cancello over the last few weeks but not so sure now with the danger of rotation. He might still get more points than the other options even if not playing every game.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,804 ✭✭✭bantee

Thinking Mount or Havertz in for Trossard after the Brighton experiment this week.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,631 ✭✭✭sheroman01

I'm thinking Dunk > Rudiger. Then Raphina > KDB the week after for the Leeds game.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,631 ✭✭✭sheroman01

bantee wrote: »
    Thinking Mount or Havertz in for Trossard after the Brighton experiment this week.

All aboard the Brighton > Chelsea train!

• Registered Users Posts: 19,587 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

Will see what happens Sunday but thinking of getting off Martinez soon and onto Mendy. Chelseas fixtures are favourable- Brom, Palace and Brighton and theyve already been keeping lots of clean sheets.

Have to think about what to do with KdB, I dont own Bruno at the moment and fear getting burnt by Pep when Bruno hauls. Also want to get Jota in too but will likely leave it another week till his fixture v Arsenal is over. After that Liverpool spend the remainder of the season playing bottom half clubs in 6 of their final 8 games, think Jota could make hay there.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,825 ✭✭✭✭Fitz*

Hard to commit to one of their attackers alright. Defender may be the best option

• Registered Users Posts: 1,896 ✭✭✭Irishphotodesk

Guessing you haven't considered a Man City player either :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,990 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

Guessing you haven't considered a Man City player either :D

Have Mahrez and KDB but with the league over I'll be going with one city at most now

• Registered Users Posts: 32,598 ✭✭✭✭CSF

Was considering similar until Michael Keane was benched tonight against City. Can I trust that he’ll be back in the league?

Odegaard is looking dangerous in this game. Have him in my FH team and while he has no returns yet, it looks like he will get them.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,893 ✭✭✭eggy81

Iheanacho looking almost essential at this stage. Wonder have I already missed the boat. He’ll start every game from now until seasons end and looks far more dangerous than vardy. Think I’ll bring him in for Watkins

• Registered Users Posts: 1,501 ✭✭✭thomasm

eggy81 wrote: »
    Iheanacho looking almost essential at this stage. Wonder have I already missed the boat. He’ll start every game from now until seasons end and looks far more dangerous than vardy. Think I’ll bring him in for Watkins

Was just about to post same

Was just thinking the same for a Watkins replacement. Leicesters next fixture is City at home which on the face of it wouldnt look like a great time to get him in. However it is just a few days before Citys CL quarter final first leg v Dortmund so there should be rotation in that City defence so it could be an opportunity for Leicester to get one over on them.

Has there been any news on Harvey Barnes and James Maddison?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,905 ✭✭✭claw

Bale back to Salah I'd imagine :)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,342 ✭✭✭Shedite27

Muahahaha wrote: »
    Will see what happens Sunday but thinking of getting off Martinez soon and onto Mendy. Chelseas fixtures are favourable- Brom, Palace and Brighton and theyve already been keeping lots of clean sheets.
    Villa have a DGW to be announced, could be in the next few weeks

• Registered Users Posts: 9,342 ✭✭✭Shedite27

2 weeks to mull it over with internatioansl, but I'll most likely bench boost. Full squad of lovely fixtures.

Son is the only doubtful currently.

Looking forward to another 6 yellow flags coming back from international duty

• Registered Users Posts: 19,549 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

Iheanacho at 5.7m must be the most in form striker at the moment - going back to city he might feel like having something to prove...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 45,535 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Been a while since I've done a rage transfer but Bale out, Mount in.

'It is better to walk alone in the right direction than follow the herd walking in the wrong direction.'

• Registered Users Posts: 17,764 ✭✭✭✭keane2097

I need a Dier replacement. I've got Konsa (AVL), Veltman (BHA), Ruedigar (CHE), Dallas (LEE) as well as him.

Any suggestions? I have €9M in the bank so money no object really. Is Dias still going to play almost every game I wonder?

Shedite27 wrote: »

Had forgotten about that. Will wait till the deadline but I still think Ill go Martinez to Mendy regardless, can see Chelsea with a very good chance of getting 3 clean sheets v Brom, Palace, Brighton but couldnt say the same for Villa with Fulham, Liverpool, City. Villas run in is pretty tough after that too, its mainly top half of the table teams. At least the international break is coming at a good time for them as theyre struggling without Grealish.

Ace2007 wrote: »
    Iheanacho at 5.7m must be the most in form striker at the moment - going back to city he might feel like having something to prove...

His miss there 3 seasons ago still haunts me.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,326 ✭✭✭macraignil

Holding seems to have lost his place and needs to go as the danger of rotation means I need more options in defense. Rudiger due to rise in price tonight so bringing him in as the replacement.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,091 ✭✭✭KBurke85

Shedite27 wrote: »

I think its not going to be till week 33 at the earliest.

In 30 and 31 Everton are playing Monday night so unlikely to be either midweek

What are Lingard owners thinking of doing with him, stick or twist? Id only intended him for the blank gameweek and then a move to Jota but jesus Jesse really is in cracking form.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,218 ✭✭✭Islander13

Ace2007 wrote: »

I remember him (deliberately?) missing a sitter in 2018 to ensure Liverpool didnt win the league in the Kompany goal game so he's still got a soft spot for them

• Registered Users Posts: 19,549 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

Muahahaha wrote: »
    What are Lingard owners thinking of doing with him, stick or twist? Id only intended him for the blank gameweek and then a move to Jota but jesus Jesse really is in cracking form.

If he want to make the Euro's he'll have to keep up the form until end of season. West Ham getting the Europe league would be big as well, so plenty of reasons for them to push on and for people to keep him - they are a different team when he plays.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,198 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

I've no Leeds cover for the Sheffield United game so might do Pereira to Raphinha.

Advertisement