Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Decent phone / iPhone repair shop?

Options
  • 18-03-2021 9:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 366 ✭✭

Hi guys,

I have an iphone X which is in need of some repairs and im looking for a decent competent repair shop!

Last year i got a shop to repair the front camera and lcd screen cost €230 euro. Since then the front camera has stopped working again, the screen is working but its not great quality, theres a slight line through the middle noticeable when scrolling through text also the touch can be overtly sensitive.

The guy said id have it back end of week but took about a month, he also mentioned the cradle/clip for the ribbon cables is missing.

So anyway basically the repair my iphone x needs now is the wifi antenna, front camera and a battery. Also maybe the normal signal looking at?

Where is the best place to bring it?

Comments

• Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 9,026 Mod ✭✭✭✭Aquos76

iRepair in Michael street, Stephen is top class.

https://irepair.ie/

• Registered Users Posts: 28,805 ✭✭✭✭Wanderer78

Aquos76 wrote:
    iRepair in Michael street, Stephen is top class.

Had a chat with him before, really nice guy, recommended me not to bother fixing my phone as it wasn't worth it, must call into him again, have another dodgy phone

• Registered Users Posts: 366 ✭✭yamaha4life

Thanks for the replys i will contact him to see about the phone repairs

Advertisement