Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WWE Raw Superthread

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 37,552 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

J. Marston wrote: »
    Same every year with Shane.

He'll get booked into a match and the internet will piss and moan, then match will be entertaining where he'll get battered and do a ridiculous spot that everyone thinks is great. Presumably Braun is throwing him off the pirate ship this year.

We're getting the Braun vs Shane match at Fastlane sunday. So Shane will win that with help from some big guy with the rematch at mania

• Registered Users Posts: 60,179 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

WWE doing Vaccine ads in States this is coming from a company that ignored Covid for long and its talent are still super spreaders down in NXT.

• Registered Users Posts: 84,319 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Ali needs a title, what's the point of Retribution

• Closed Accounts Posts: 222 ✭✭Batattackrat

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Ali needs a title, what's the point of Retribution

Belong in ROH

• Registered Users Posts: 60,179 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

MVP really looks the part now with the cane.

• Advertisement

The Hurt Business not even upset about losing the belts and totter of back to the changing rooms as AJ comes out with Omos to challenge the New Day for the titles at WM.

Not even a Fastlane rematch

• Registered Users Posts: 2,211 ✭✭✭LineOfBeauty

Dunno if anyone heard but they booked Orton/Bliss at Fastlane...

Dunno if anyone heard but they booked Orton/Bliss at Fastlane...

Bray return dressed as Bliss :p

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Bray return dressed as Bliss :p

Haha don't give them ideas Liz because they genuinely might do it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭RollieFingers

I look forward to the wrestlecrap they come up with for that one!

• Advertisement

I look forward to the wrestlecrap they come up with for that one!

Just listening to Bryan Alvarez the other day and thought he made a good point. The big Wrestlemania attraction match has gone from being the likes of Undertaker, Lesnar and Goldberg to this year being Orton/Wyatt. And this is the year they've split it into 2 nights!

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,646 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

And this is the year they've split it into 2 nights!

Last year was split into 2 nights as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 763 ✭✭✭princemuzzy

genuinely havent a clue how anyone watches anymore. ive dipped in and out while working from home but by god the storylines are shocking. they haven't a clue how to build and finish.

Normally no matter how bad it is i get suckered in from rumble to mania every year but i cant actually bring myself to watch this ****. its wcw level bad

will wrestlemania have fans this year? are they splitting it over 2 nights to get more people to buy tickets ?

Loughc wrote: »
    Last year was split into 2 nights as well.

Ye but this year they're trying to get 45,000 fans into a stadium both nights and last year they didn't have to sell 1 ticket.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,082 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

If I was better at video editing I'd make a "My Way" package for Orton/Bliss.

"You never, ever burn another woman's demon clown alive. Bliss warned him that if anything happened to Wyatt, it would be Orton's ass!"

Truly the feud of our generation.

• Registered Users Posts: 573 ✭✭✭nazmoalex

J. Marston wrote: »
    If I was better at video editing I'd make a "My Way" package for Orton/Bliss.

Frank Sinatra version? The lyrics would suit better! Haha

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 50,753 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Once again they show up Fastlane to be utterly and completely pointless.

Drew VS Lashley confirmed for Mania - why not give people a semblance of doubt and have winner of Sheamus/Drew at Fastlane face Lashley? Could they not wait a week for the Drew promo about 17 years/16 years? Why is Miz still hanging around the feud like a bad smell?

Why is Sheamus attacking Lashley... with four guys vying for the title what used to happen in olden days was they'd do the Fatal 4 Way ala WM 2000 but Sheamus and Miz will likely cease to be relevant post Fastlane.

AJ Styles and Omos (is that how you spell it?) challenging The New Day for Mania - we will likely get a tag title rematch at Fastlane now for The Hurt Business, with absolutely no chance New Day lose the belts.

If they canned Fastlane tomorrow it would make zero literal difference to any storyline. The Bliss/Orton match could be done on any episode of Raw, and Smackdown could do similar with Reigns/Bryan. If Mania (which is shaping up to be awful and I feel absolutely no hype for it as an aside) wasn't on next month I'd be cancelling my sub again to the Network.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,725 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Would it have been so hard to have Bad Bunny lose the title? He could lose to a heel so Truth's popularity isn't hurt among Bunny fans. Especially since he took a guitar shot a few minutes later.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 50,753 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Oh I hadn't gotten that far yet, just passed it.

Again the Bad Bunny thing - way to sell Drew as a monster WWE, Miz is up and swinging guitars around like nothing happened him. Could this not have waited till Fastlane too?

The Braun stuff is now annoying me too - they just took one of their big monsters and made him look like an absolute piece of trash against.... Shane by himself?

No help or anything just a camera shot or two, this feud is officially awful and rushed when it doesn't need to be! There's still 4 weeks until Mania FFS!

Loved Asuka coming back and making bits of Shayna and Nia, seems like it's the one thing they did right all night.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,773 ✭✭✭Sirsok

Necro wrote: »
    Drew VS Lashley confirmed for Mania - why not give people a semblance of doubt and have winner of Sheamus/Drew at Fastlane face Lashley? Could they not wait a week for the Drew promo about 17 years/16 years? Why is Miz still hanging around the feud like a bad smell?

Why is Sheamus attacking Lashley... with four guys vying for the title what used to happen in olden days was they'd do the Fatal 4 Way ala WM 2000 but Sheamus and Miz will likely cease to be relevant post Fastlane.

AJ Styles and Omos (is that how you spell it?) challenging The New Day for Mania - we will likely get a tag title rematch at Fastlane now for The Hurt Business, with absolutely no chance New Day lose the belts.

Tune in next week , same time , same place!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 222 ✭✭Batattackrat

yawn, jaysus smackdown is so far ahead.

I quite like the new intensity Drew has adapted

• Registered Users Posts: 23,082 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Hate how over-produced entrances are.

Rhea looks like a killer but there's all these unnecessary bells and whistles with her entrance that just make her look goofy. She should be strutting down to the ring and that's it.

Jesus it's easy to get a Mania title match nowadays

Rhea Ripley asked for it and got it

Jeff Hardy getting lost in the midcard, Miz will pick up the win against him here

• Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

Who's the Irish guy interviewing Sheamus

Another 3 weeks of this type of wrestlecrap

Bray Wyatt seems to have slimed down a bit

• Registered Users Posts: 5,117 ✭✭✭The White Wolf

So Rhea walks into the shop and gets a title shot at WM straight off the bat, where she's likely going to win.

They really don't learn.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭RollieFingers

Reading that they added a train noise sound effect to Strowman's running attack. LOL.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,343 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

PTH2009 wrote: »
    Jesus it's easy to get a Mania title match nowadays

Rhea Ripley asked for it and got it

Payton lying outside the ring, thinking “why didn’t I think of that?” :pac:

Advertisement