Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vodafone Fantastic freebies - Scratch to win every week on app

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 473 ✭✭onform

fizzy wrote: »
    I feared the same but the just eat vouchers are legit. The l2m.me link doesn't work but if you go to just eat and enter the code in the redeem gift card section it works. Mine is for 15 euro :)

Fair play, you're right. I was able to redeem the code I received in the text as a gift card on JE. Excellent!

• Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭fizzy

I just tried this and told me the code was invalid, I wonder did everyone get the same code and you were lucky enough to redeem it first

Yikes hope not! I see it worked for a couple of others now so if you message vodafone they should sort you out hopefully

• Registered Users Posts: 5,234 ✭✭✭SCOOP 64

just got that text too, i have won a just eat voucher?

• Registered Users Posts: 390 ✭✭StillThinking

fizzy wrote:
    Yikes hope not! I see it worked for a couple of others now so if you message vodafone they should sort you out hopefully

It worked on the website but not on my app, delighted!

• Registered Users Posts: 901 ✭✭✭gazzaman22

Same, same

Wonder can 2 of the codes be added to one account?

• Advertisement

Worked for me too on website not app, €15 added to account.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,870 ✭✭✭✭Seve OB

Where can you find it on the website?

Seve OB wrote: »
    Where can you find it on the website?
    Sign in to your just eat account on line, go to redeem a gift card, put in number you got in text, €15 will be credited.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,870 ✭✭✭✭Seve OB

SCOOP 64 wrote: »
    Sign in to your just eat account on line, go to redeem a gift card, put in number you got in text, €15 will be credited.

Ah I thought you meant the Vodafone website. Was asking because my Vodafone app does not work

• Registered Users Posts: 901 ✭✭✭gazzaman22

If anybody out there doesn't want their code, or aren't going to use it, can I borrow it please. PM
    me please, and thanks 😊

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,023 ✭✭✭jos22

gazzaman22 wrote: »
    If anybody out there doesn't want their code, or aren't going to use it, can I borrow it please. PM
    me please, and thanks ��

see pm

• Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 5,749 Mod ✭✭✭✭Quackster

Would take a JustEat code too if anyone has one that they're not gonna use.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,417 ✭✭✭✭dulpit

Another week, another 2 x €5 vouchers.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 14,010 Mod ✭✭✭✭pc7

dulpit wrote: »
    Another week, another 2 x €5 vouchers.

Same here, 3 weeks in a row now by x 2 phones €5 lol what can you do.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,815 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Got something different finally - €10 Lifestyle Sports voucher!

Now to find the cheapest thing I can there

• Registered Users Posts: 18 elisacullen

Have a €5 accessories voucher if anyone wants it!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭charlietheminxx

Another €5 vodafone accessories voucher... that makes 3 weeks in a row :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,981 ✭✭✭Roberto_gas

Another €5 vodafone accessories voucher... that makes 3 weeks in a row :rolleyes:
    Snap

• Registered Users Posts: 285 ✭✭Darksoul

I wonder will it start giving out the good prizes on the last day of the competition it says the 19th of march?

• Registered Users Posts: 343 ✭✭alowe

Darksoul wrote: »
    I wonder will it start giving out the good prizes on the last day of the competition it says the 19th of march?

Hubbie won an iphone 12 the first week. Didn't believe it was real until it actually arrived. Did it one evening after I mentioned it to him (he knew nothing of the promo).

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,490 ✭✭✭dowtchaboy

I have a couple of €5 "Accessories" codes if anybody wants them. Drop me a PM.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,207 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

After 2 weeks of 5e accessory codes, was nice to get a 15e Just Eat and a 10e Lifestyle one

• Registered Users Posts: 1,097 ✭✭✭Mundo7976

Free small insomnia coffee!!

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 14,010 Mod ✭✭✭✭pc7

Mundo7976 wrote: »
    Free small insomnia coffee!!

We got one of those last time and I tried to use it in Costa :/

• Registered Users Posts: 1,196 ✭✭✭pyramuid man

Can you only use 1 voucher at a time? The accessory voucher that is. Have 5 of them.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,831 ✭✭✭Bummer1234

Can you only use 1 voucher at a time? The accessory voucher that is. Have 5 of them.

Yea says at the bottom of the voucher only one can be used per an order.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,138 ✭✭✭kindalen

2 phones in house, got 3 weeks of €5 "Accessories" codes on both. Ah well, been lucky enough with circle k.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 7,941 Mod ✭✭✭✭Yakult

5e free credit

VS9YPEQEBAO

• Registered Users Posts: 1,018 ✭✭✭123654789

Week 3 of winning a €5 accessories voucher. Anyone want it?
    This is an annoying promo, they can say that 1000s or whatever have won a prize which may be technically true but I ain't feeling the luck!:rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,580 ✭✭✭Testament1

I have 2 accounts. Had 2 weeks of accessories vouchers. Got 2 15 euro JustEat vouchers this week, sure it's a bit less cooking anyway I guess!

Advertisement