Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dentist in Turkey

Options
  • 12-03-2021 10:24am
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi, can anyone give me a name of good dentist in Turkey? Especially, in Kusadasi. I am going there for summer and I already fall in love with the town. It is known as one of the best destinations for holiday in Turkey. By the way, I want to get teeth implants. Thanks.

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,929 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hannibal_Smith

Mod Note

Hi OP

Going to move your thread to Dental Issues, which is probably the more appropriate place for it.

Thanks

HS

• Registered Users Posts: 1,224 ✭✭✭zerosugarbuzz

Interested in referrals too

• Registered Users Posts: 15 shil.mar

I can suggest one in Istanbul, but still not sure if I am allowed to!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,527 ✭✭✭Fitz II

Dental Tourism has been done to death on the forum, the search tool will give you a lot of information.

I have seen a lot of patients that have had turkish dental tourism and one patient put it well to me....she said she now looked like she had "joke shop teeth", I could not disagree.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 yurul

I'm open to the advice of someone who has experience in this field, how much are the average prices? Is this price correct?

https://www.periodent.net/en/new-teeth-turkey/

Post edited by yurul on

• Advertisement
Advertisement