Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

John Wick 4

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,267 ✭✭✭✭lawred2

Really enjoyed the first two but the third was just ridiculous

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,558 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dades

I thought 3 was better than 2, if I'm honest. Just a tad more "plot".

All depends if you're into star cameos during 2 hrs of Keanus's gun kata.

It might be the end (and should be) but am looking forward to seeing where it goes.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,460 ✭✭✭Oafley Jones

Dades wrote: »
    I thought 3 was better than 2, if I'm honest. Just a tad more "plot".

All depends if you're into star cameos during 2 hrs of Keanus's gun kata.

It might be the end (and should be) but am looking forward to seeing where it goes.

Yip, thought it was much better myself, although no where near the first. The dog stuff was completely new to me. Overall, it has the same issues as the matrix series for me, that the mythology brings the whole thing down.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 50 ✭✭Theworldisy

Liked the first two. Think just leave it at that. Same with taken. Just cant help themselves money driven.

Advertisement