Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Game week 28 transfer thread

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,635 ✭✭✭dr.kenneth noisewater

Had planned to bank ahead of GW29 but really thinking of Sterling to KDB. Madness?

• Registered Users Posts: 644 ✭✭✭Dice75

Rashford to Gross for 2 week punt

• Registered Users Posts: 7,563 ✭✭✭patmac

Had planned to bank ahead of GW29 but really thinking of Sterling to KDB. Madness?

Risky as Sterling likely to start after being rested in midweek.
    Also I think people transferring Salah and Cancelo out could regret it.

• Registered Users Posts: 36,051 ✭✭✭✭SlickRic

i have KDB, but I'd struggle to do this. i'm expecting a KDB rest again soon. he's been injured, and Pep doesn't need to risk him.

but who the fúck knows.

i just know I don't have the balls to captain KDB this week, even though captaining him was the only thing that went right last week for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,932 ✭✭✭✭titan18

Went Salah and DCL to Bale and Kane. They're in better form and have a game next week

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,624 ✭✭✭shmeee

titan18 wrote: »
    Went Salah and DCL to Bale and Kane. They're in better form and have a game next week

I'd have held off on that transfer until next week, especially if you took a -4.

Yes they are in good form but a derby against Arsenal while you've a Liverpool team who showed some spark on Wednesday night. And Burnley aren't exactly setting the world on fire.

That's may be similar to a move I'm going to make next week. But I've got every call wrong so far this season so don't listen to me! Haha!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,588 ✭✭✭daithijjj

I have done this transfer. Purely coz i feel its last chance to get him in and be worth it. Gives more captain options for me coz Sterling never stands out and theres too many he can be rotated against. Its a risk but want him at home to Leeds in 31 over Sterling.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,660 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

Cancelo, Stones and AWB out
    Dallas, Burn and Konsa in

Can't be dealing with city rotation especially with a blank in GW29

• Registered Users Posts: 11,932 ✭✭✭✭titan18

shmeee wrote: »
    I'd have held off on that transfer until next week, especially if you took a -4.

Yes they are in good form but a derby against Arsenal while you've a Liverpool team who showed some spark on Wednesday night. And Burnley aren't exactly setting the world on fire.

That's may be similar to a move I'm going to make next week. But I've got every call wrong so far this season so don't listen to me! Haha!

I would have, at least the Kane part, but if DCL dropped another 0.1 and Kane rose, I couldn't afford it anymore then so bit the bullet.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,672 ✭✭✭ElTel

Lallana in for Siggy.

Hoping he stays fit and gets the next two starts.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,355 ✭✭✭✭siblers

ElTel wrote: »
    Lallana in for Siggy.

Hoping he stays fit and gets the next two starts.

Ooooh, I like that

• Registered Users Posts: 686 ✭✭✭Newbie20

titan18 wrote: »

I’ve been debating this move for this last few days. I think I’m gonna stick for this week and get them in next week. Holding out hope that Salah will actually do something this week before I move him on and DCL has a nice fixture. But going for it could very well work out for you. Who knows!

• Registered Users Posts: 19,660 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

Ace2007 wrote: »
    Cancelo, Stones and AWB out
    Dallas, Burn and Konsa in

Can't be dealing with city rotation especially with a blank in GW29

Just seen that Burn picked up a hamstring injury - sigh.

26 + AWB v 9 (-4) and an injured player for next week :mad:

Advertisement