Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

kerry fixed price 34.8cent/litre

Options
  • 09-03-2021 9:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,848 ✭✭✭

Is this price too good to be true or am I missing something ,closing tomorrow it will be my 1st time applying for fixed price

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 767 ✭✭✭degetme

cute geoge wrote: »
    Is this price too good to be true or am I missing something ,closing tomorrow it will be my 1st time applying for fixed price

Are you signing up? If there is ever a milk price top up you wont get the top up on the fixed price allocation

• Registered Users Posts: 1,591 ✭✭✭ginger22

milk will be scarce next with the price of fertiliser and ration. milk price will only go up

• Registered Users Posts: 2,848 ✭✭✭cute geoge

Them kerry fixed price schemes are a bit of a joke ,they could pull any good fixed price in 4 months time .I signed up big% for any high priced ones and never once got a litre at the fixed price

• Registered Users Posts: 6,457 ✭✭✭jaymla627

Base price needs to be starting with a 4 heading into next year with spiralling inflation, co-ops need to be upping price a cent a litre monthly starting with September milk

latest fixed price scheme 33 cents 3 year. Do they think we a idiots or what

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,848 ✭✭✭cute geoge

This is the 3 rd fixed price sheme this month and the price is getting lower each time ,Kerry really love them don't they .What else would expecr from them!!

Butter/skim futures now returning a price of 40 odd cent incl processing costs for next 6 months, fert costs looking at putting 3 plus odd cents next year on production costs, the primary producer can only take so much before you hit a tipping point

was reading in the french farmer magazine "La France Agricole" that french processors are predicting prices to increase by from 7 to 15 cents a litre next year.

• Registered Users Posts: 767 ✭✭✭degetme

Not a hope with spiraling inflation was a huge advocate of fixed milk schemes and have done well out of them in the past, but wouldnt touch one at the minute, unless index linked to inflation like glanbia had in one of their schemes

• Advertisement
Advertisement