Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Harry and Meghan - OP updated with Threadbanned Users 4/5/21

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,802 ✭✭✭✭suicide_circus

I do a lot of googling when I’m going to buy a cheap car

Did she not bother having a look at her future family?
    Maybe she was naive but she really dosnt strike me as naive

• Registered Users Posts: 8,264 ✭✭✭AllForIt

screamer wrote: »
    So who’s watching? Find it strange her there alone talking to old Oprah.

Not strange in the slightest. This is all about Meghan.

Let's get this clear. There was no conversation WITH Meghan about what skin tone her baby might be. This is allegedly a second hand conversation that was passed on to her by Harry.

• Registered Users Posts: 45 Liaison

Am I colour blind? She's as white as a sheet!

• Registered Users Posts: 317 ✭✭SheepsClothing

Why would the kid need protection? If they have protection, then their child has protection.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,024 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

She is putting on the performance of her lifetime Here

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,932 ✭✭✭✭sligeach

MarkY91 wrote: »
    It's 2021, go away with your anti british ****e. Go back to the 70s.

It's nothing to do with being anti British, I'm not. I'm anti monarchy. What has this **** got to do with Irish people?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,215 ✭✭✭Tandey

She is putting on the performance of her lifetime Here

Harry will be the judge of that.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,906 ✭✭✭jojofizzio

Tyrone212 wrote: »
    The grandchildren of the Queen/King automatically get Prince or Princess. They wanted to change that while she pregnant so it wouldn't happen when the Queen pops her clogs and Charles takes over.

Yes. The monarch’s grandchildren all were offered/given titles-Princess Anne declined them on behalf of her children,I think Prince Edwards kids are Lady Louise (not sure about his other child)....
    The great grandchildren (George Charlotte Louis Archie,Peter Phillips’ kids)as far as I know arent entitled to same .....but presumably Archie cousins got titles at birth as one day they will be children of the monarch

• Registered Users Posts: 6,130 ✭✭✭screamer

Yeh I really believe this about her tact not telling the world about Kate making her cry..... to stop that getting out, yet here’s the same person who announced her pregnancy at Harry’s cousins wedding.... yeah tact

• Registered Users Posts: 54,538 ✭✭✭✭walshb

Tyrone212 wrote: »
    Hardly as much work as harbouring and defending that big dirty pedo Andrew who is still dodging the fbi with full backing of that gross inbreeding family.

You do know what a paedophile is, yes?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,802 ✭✭✭✭suicide_circus

Liaison wrote: »

I was genuinely confused when she first came on the scene and was described as black!

This is simply a z list brazen nobody with no class, decorum, style or manners desperately seeking fame and the limelight at the expense of others..

I’d say it wouldn’t take any family too long to cop her on..

• Registered Users Posts: 45 Liaison

It's like she watched most recent season of the crown and thought ' that's some great material for my oprah interview'

• Registered Users Posts: 2,571 ✭✭✭Northernlily

British media are absolute cretins to be fair. I see that clown Piers Morgan is in a bit of hot water re comments he made around not believing Meghan was suicidal.

Christ even Tubs would challenge Meghan more than Oprah is doing at the moment. :rolleyes:

Woeful sh1te.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,969 ✭✭✭✭alchemist33

When watching Suits, I would have thought she's Hispanic if anyone asked. But the idea that she's gotten some racist abuse from elements in the UK is pretty incontrovertible. Whether the in-laws were racist towards her, I'm not so sure

• Registered Users Posts: 26,283 ✭✭✭✭Eric Cartman

"I willingly married a man who is part of a monarchy with rules and traditions dating back centuries and I expected them to make accommodations for my beliefs and feelings"
    - The most typically American woman ever.

She seems terribly jealous of Kate

Christ even Tubs would challenge Meghan more than Oprah is doing at the moment. :rolleyes:

Woeful sh1te.

:D:D:D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭statesaver

• Advertisement

British media are absolute cretins to be fair. I see that clown Piers Morgan is in a bit of hot water re comments he made around not believing Meghan was suicidal.

He’s dead right!!!

A complete nonsense that. Shameless mental health card thrown in, that goes completely unchallenged!

A disservice to people with actual mental health difficulties!

“I lost my father”
    Did he die or are they just estranged??

• Registered Users Posts: 15,932 ✭✭✭✭sligeach

"I willingly married a man who is part of a monarchy with rules and traditions dating back centuries and I expected them to make accommodations for my beliefs and feelings"

That's one way of putting it. I can think of a lot of less flattering and more truthful words to describe them.

I can remember some big mouth American showbiz commentator on one of these list shows last year defending her, ''Oh Meghan is from a country where she is told you can be anything you want so she was never going to accept being restricted'' :rolleyes: Shouldn't have married a Royal so love.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,264 ✭✭✭AllForIt

Maybe some women could chip in here, is she doing 'no make up', or is she doing the 'no make up look', i.e. make up designed to look like one is not wearing any make up, but one is in fact wearing make up.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,969 ✭✭✭✭alchemist33

walshb wrote: »
    He’s dead right!!!

A complete nonsense that. Shameless mental health card thrown in, that goes completely unchallenged!

A disservice to people with actual mental health difficulties!

Oh, you have inside knowledge? C'mon, spill the beans. We all want to know

jojofizzio wrote: »
    “I lost my father”
    Did he die or are they just estranged??

Estranged. They hate each other.

The strange music in the background

AllForIt wrote: »
    Maybe some women could chip in here, is she doing 'no make up', or is she doing the 'no make up look', i.e. make up designed to look like one is not wearing any makeup, but one is in fact wearing makeup.

Her eyes are very heavily made up

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26,283 ✭✭✭✭Eric Cartman

sligeach wrote: »
    That's one way of putting it. I can think of a lot of less flattering and more truthful words to describe them.

as could I. But on this specific issue, as much as it pains me to say it, she was wrong and her little plan to 'topple the monarchy' was never going to work.

Im sure Netflix and a ghost writer already bought the rights to the movie 'The Black Princess : One minority womans courageous struggle against the white monarchy'

Advertisement