Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HEO head to head transfer

Options
  • 03-03-2021 1:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 37

Just starting thread here to see if any HEOs in the Dublin area out there are interested in a head to head transfer? I have spent 13 year in my current dept and in need of a change. (It's in Dublin 8, Phoenix Park) All the usual full time, parking, flexi-time, lovely people and very interesting variants of work... I'm interested in any Dublin Dept that has decent parking and is flexible.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 172 ✭✭Forthebuzz

Jaeger_Jen wrote: »
    Just starting thread here to see if any HEOs in the Dublin area out there are interested in a head to head transfer? I have spent 13 year in my current dept and in need of a change. (It's in Dublin 8, Phoenix Park) All the usual full time, parking, flexi-time, lovely people and very interesting variants of work... I'm interested in any Dublin Dept that has decent parking and is flexible.

I thought head to head transfers were gone now that mobility has launched for HEOs?

• Registered Users Posts: 37 Jaeger_Jen

Forthebuzz wrote: »
    I thought head to head transfers were gone now that mobility has launched for HEOs?

No that's for AP and PO only apparently. HEO and AO can still do head to head

• Registered Users Posts: 189 ✭✭Kirbi

Jaeger_Jen wrote: »
    No that's for AP and PO only apparently. HEO and AO can still do head to head

Forthebuzz is right, it's for all grades that have mobility - it's in the FAQ doc for it (question 10).

https://hr.per.gov.ie/wp-content/uploads/2021/01/FAQs-Civil-Service-Mobility-scheme-January-2021.pdf

Advertisement