Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vodafone Fantastic freebies - Scratch to win every week on app

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18 elisacullen

Have a €5 Vodafone accessories if anyone wants it

• Registered Users Posts: 1,018 ✭✭✭jos22

same €5 Vodafone accessories,
    the old cherry points system was far better,

• Registered Users Posts: 8,629 ✭✭✭corks finest

jos22 wrote: »
    same €5 Vodafone accessories,
    the old cherry points system was far better,

Bloody won 10 G of data FFS not much good as it's free anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 43,774 ✭✭✭✭Basq

For those with accessories voucher, there is a set of iFrogz Wireless Headphones for €12.90 after voucher which doesn't seem bad - as seem to be €25 upwards elsewhere (€70 on Three).

May be good for the kiddies!

https://www.vodafonefaf.ie/collections/fathers-day/products/ifrogz-impulse-2-wireless-headphones-black

• Registered Users Posts: 4,688 ✭✭✭ablelocks

just like the mast that doesn't give me decent coverage, and the billing system that gets my bills wrong every month, and the customer service manager that doesn't get back to me and the website that is usually crap, this isn't working properly either - I'm getting an error message when it tries to load a scratch card.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,405 ✭✭✭StaticNoise

The missus won a €5 voucher. Might try to use the auld lads login and nab myself him a phone.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,287 ✭✭✭✭dulpit

I have 2 accounts (home & mobile) and won.... 2 x €5 vouchers... :rolleyes:

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 14,001 Mod ✭✭✭✭pc7

dulpit wrote: »
    I have 2 accounts (home & mobile) and won.... 2 x €5 vouchers... :rolleyes:

Yeah same here, two different mobile accounts both won €5

• Registered Users Posts: 333 ✭✭d1980

Just scratched. Won a free bill. I assume it is the fixed portion of my bill and not variable amount.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,740 ✭✭✭degsie

Where do you get the 'unique code' from after you win scratch?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 433 ✭✭raveni

Another lucky winner of the €5 voucher here, free to a good home if anyone wants. (its gone)
    (*In reply to above, the email with the code was in my junk mail folder)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,287 ✭✭✭✭dulpit

degsie wrote: »
    Where do you get the 'unique code' from after you win scratch?

The unique code is in the bottom middle of the "card". On phone it auto-copies (or did for me at least) to clipboard.

10e Lifestyle Sports voucher.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,213 ✭✭✭SCOOP 64

i won the €5 voucher my wife won a €15 just eat voucher, free takeaway!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,947 ✭✭✭Roberto_gas

Won free bill can i claim it for broadband ? Or i need bill pay plan ??

• Registered Users Posts: 279 ✭✭Darksoul

Is there a list of the prizes for this event I can't see what's on the list in terms and conditions.

• Registered Users Posts: 461 ✭✭Hugo_Whoriskey

Just to add to the list of prizes available, won a free hot drink from insomnia

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Ussi

I won 5 Euro credit

• Registered Users Posts: 1,134 ✭✭✭kindalen

Won fiver accsessories voucher.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 14,001 Mod ✭✭✭✭pc7

If anyone has a €5 accessories discount code you won't use can I have it please? I can send on something I win on the Circle K game

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 47 joejoew

pc7 wrote: »
    If anyone has a €5 accessories discount code you won't use can I have it please? I can send on something I win on the Circle K game

PM sent

• Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭Stillnotworking

\pm sent

Thank you to the two offers, just ordered another set of the iFrogz wireless earphones for the smallies, got a set yesterday and they are really decent, work out at €12.90 with the code. Thanks again.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,753 ✭✭✭SmallTeapot

Thank you to the two offers, just ordered another set of the iFrogz wireless earphones for the smallies, got a set yesterday and they are really decent, work out at €12.90 with the code. Thanks again.

Does that include shipping? If so, that's a pretty good deal pc7

Does that include shipping? If so, that's a pretty good deal pc7

Yeah postage is free, the ones I ordered an hour ago have shipped already. Delighted for that price, highly recommend.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,486 ✭✭✭dowtchaboy

You want another one?

I had a look in the Accessories store and it's mad - €29.99 for a USB to micro USB cable? €39.99 for a charger?

• Registered Users Posts: 735 ✭✭✭absolutegroove

Scratch and Win Prize arrived - Ireland Rugby Jersey

:-)

dowtchaboy wrote: »
    You want another one?

I had a look in the Accessories store and it's mad - €29.99 for a USB to micro USB cable? €39.99 for a charger?

No thanks, have two sets now so sorted, thank you.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,578 ✭✭✭Testament1

Won a 5 euro accessories voucher. I've no use for it, anyone here want it?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16 jordanbag

Testament1 wrote: »
    Won a 5 euro accessories voucher. I've no use for it, anyone here want it?

Could I have it, please?

Advertisement