Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Money in Carabane Woods

Options
  • 27-02-2021 6:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,638 ✭✭✭

Just pondering, yep I am just that honest found a small sum of money in the woods today and wondering if anyone lost it. Carabane woods in Loughrea..

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

Fair play, we'll see if someone reaches out.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,638 ✭✭✭Milly33

It is annoying me as I say i know the people who dropped it but with the two kids I could not catch up to them,

• Registered Users Posts: 824 ✭✭✭Boardnashea

Milly33 wrote: »
    It is annoying me as I say i know the people who dropped it but with the two kids I could not catch up to them,

As far as I know, there is only one gate in to that woodland. Maybe put a note on the gate to give you a call?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,638 ✭✭✭Milly33

There are actually two that would be the main way in by the fancy houses but there is another just down a little bit..

Advertisement