Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings part 4 - Read OP before posting - updated 30/12/23

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,896 ✭✭✭Irishphotodesk

24 Oct 2016 the pic was taken - he appeared in the district court.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,870 ✭✭✭Sultan of Bling

24 Oct 2016 the pic was taken - he appeared in the district court.

Wow, only a year after his appearance on winning streak.

They obviously had a very big party until it probably all ran out.

• Registered Users Posts: 560 ✭✭✭Eyes1

theballz wrote: »
    Would many be getting guaranteed transport? Getting through is the hardest part id imagine, must come at a big premium

Must of used the same method / transport many times if you’re lumping that amount of gear on.

Must of been tried and tested. Would make no sense risking so much.

Someone has to pay.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 67 ✭✭Chomper.

Eyes1 wrote: »
    Must of used the same method / transport many times if you’re lumping that amount of gear on.

Must of been tried and tested. Would make no sense risking so much.

Someone has to pay.

It must be pre arranged at that level ,who pays what

It'll be straight onto the next shipment

The top guys don't go to war over this

• Registered Users Posts: 40,164 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

over/under on how long hes out before reoffending?

60 days max..

reoffending or getting caught? If it is just reoffending then 60 days is very generous.

• Advertisement

Chomper. wrote: »
    It must be pre arranged at that level ,who pays what

It'll be straight onto the next shipment

The top guys don't go to war over this

Course. What I’m saying is, whoever made the decision had obviously done it plenty of times before that way.

• Registered Users Posts: 250 ✭✭Johnthemanager

Extradite Daniel Kinahen has started following me on twitter, don't know whether to be flattered or go into hiding.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 396 ✭✭stingrayed

Extradite Daniel Kinahen has started following me on twitter, don't know whether to be flattered or go into hiding.

Probably looking for corrupt managers. :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 192 ✭✭MelvinWagstaff

Eyes1 wrote: »
    Can you read?

‘DEPENDING WHERE YOU ARE’

Just in case you missed that..

Hes referencing a scene from the Irish film "The Guard".

Wow, only a year after his appearance on winning streak.

They obviously had a very big party until it probably all ran out.

I believe there was only a few weeks between Ross' appearance on the Late Late and Gary being murdered.

• Advertisement

Can anyone confirm when Rattigan is due out? I previously posted that it was this year. Robin Schiller reported previously that it was this year. But a Sunday World article published today states that its 2025 he is due for release.

Hes referencing a scene from the Irish film "The Guard".

Ah haha. Haven’t seen it :)

Can anyone confirm when Rattigan is due out? I previously posted that it was this year. Robin Schiller reported previously that it was this year. But a Sunday World article published today states that its 2025 he is due for release.

Didnt he get a few added

• Registered Users Posts: 1,836 ✭✭✭redarmy

Shooting incident in south central Dublin. One man shot. Believed to be in a critical condition

• Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭Tomtom3105

Didnt he get a few added

Thought he got time added for organising gangland stuff from inside drug dealing and bits on the phone

• Registered Users Posts: 420 ✭✭Noseygit

Poor ****. Jailed for something that was overturned but kept in jail because he acted the bollox while in prison pmsl

• Registered Users Posts: 11,636 ✭✭✭✭ACitizenErased

Teenager shot on Eugene Street in Dublin city centre, in serious condition

• Registered Users Posts: 36 Johnny BGood

In regards to the shooting in the s.inner city, led to believe the kid had connections to the infamous gang that are from basin street.
    Well documented that the guards went all out on them during the week, arresting the leader and finding a small quantity of drugs.

In regards to the shooting in the s.inner city, led to believe the kid had connections to the infamous gang that are from basin street.
    Well documented that the guards went all out on them during the week, arresting the leader and finding a small quantity of drugs.

They have the lad named on twitter an all

• Registered Users Posts: 46 BaySide

Tomtom3105 wrote: »
    They have the lad named on twitter an all

Where? I can’t see any names from the usual accounts

• Advertisement

BaySide wrote: »
    Where? I can’t see any names from the usual accounts

https://twitter.com/Sam68578499/status/1364739502955184136?s=20

Something to do with king ratts crew mareeya

• Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭Guinness69

Shooting incident in south central Dublin. One man shot. Believed to be in a critical condition

• Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭Random Account

I know this sounds stupid but what’s the chances of survival from a critical status from a shooting. Like is this lad basically dead or do they somewhat dramatise it

• Registered Users Posts: 1,896 ✭✭✭Irishphotodesk

I know this sounds stupid but what’s the chances of survival from a critical status from a shooting. Like is this lad basically dead or do they somewhat dramatise it

Without being rude, it would be silly to discuss, his family or friends might be on boards and could be hurtful to see people speculating if he is likely to live or die.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,245 ✭✭✭myshirt

Without being rude, it would be silly to discuss, his family or friends might be on boards and could be hurtful to see people speculating if he is likely to live or die.

Users of boards has dropped hugely. A lot moving to other sites.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,886 ✭✭✭glenfieldman

myshirt wrote: »
    Users of boards has dropped hugely. A lot moving to other sites.

Like where ?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,797 ✭✭✭✭hatrickpatrick

Does this gang have a name? Basin Street has always fascinated me, it's such an unimaginably lawless street surrounded by relatively calm areas, much like St Anthony's Road at the opposite end of James' Hospital.

I should also point out that friends of mine lived on Darley's Terrace back in the early 2010s for college, and Eugene Street was... Well, it had a reputation to say the least. In all honesty there was a time when I'd have flipped a coin at to whether Basin St itself or the estate backing on to Eugene St, Teresa's Gardens, could have held the title of the most dangerous stretches of the south inner city.

The whole area is being demolished and rebuilt at the moment so I'd have thought it would have calmed down significantly - Eugene St is being massively reconfigured with several demolitions in order to facilitate the redevelopment of the flats next door, isn't it? I remember when the plans were published for the area it involved having to demolish several of the houses on Eugene St and moving what I think was an ESB transformer on the street so that the construction crews could safely get in and out of the area during the demolitions of the old flats?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,135 ✭✭✭realdanbreen

Do we still have the year and a day rule for murder? I know the british abolished it some time ago but i'm not sure if we did,

There never was a year and a day rule for murder in this country.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,164 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

paw patrol wrote: »
    we got rid of it.
    Had a fella convicted of attempted murder of his mate retried and convicted for murder when he died a few years back

https://www.independent.ie/regionals/herald/news/landmark-charge-over-pals-killing-27957434.html
    There never was a year and a day rule for murder in this country.

somebody already answered and it did exist.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,314 ✭✭✭paw patrol

Does this gang have a name? Basin Street has always fascinated me, it's such an unimaginably lawless street surrounded by relatively calm areas, much like St Anthony's Road at the opposite end of James' Hospital.

?

Rattigan's cousin Aaron .

Advertisement