Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

hg 195 desert eagle

Options
  • 19-02-2021 1:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 292 ✭✭

hiya guys i know nothing about airsoft, i bought a socket set weeks ago and this came in post instead. i was waiting for seller to send socket set and pick this up but never happened so looking to recoup money im out. never used believe msp €110. first reasonable offer secures in wexford area regularly in dublin or can courier to you.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 292 ✭✭Sparkey84

pics

• Registered Users Posts: 231 ✭✭Reeco21

Sparkey84 wrote: »
    hiya guys i know nothing about airsoft, i bought a socket set weeks ago and this came in post instead. i was waiting for seller to send socket set and pick this up but never happened so looking to recoup money im out. never used believe msp €110. first reasonable offer secures in wexford area regularly in dublin or can courier to you.

Is it plastic version mate?

Reeco21 wrote: »
    Is it plastic version mate?

the outside seams plastic, the weight is a lot heavier than i did expect and when the slide comes back some internal parts are metal.

HG195 DESERT EAGLE GAS AIRSOFT PISTOL
    This is the HG195 Desert Eagle gas blowback airsoft pistol from HFC. This Eagle has one of the hardest kicking blowback actions in airsoft. This version by HFC not only kicks hard, makes a loud sound, but also performs at 300 FPS. This outstanding true scale pistol is made from durable ABS and metal parts and has a removable full-size metal magazine. Not designed for small hands, this gun packs a menacing kick on each round fired. Strong recoil spring means that the slide locks back into place with a very loud and solid slap. One of the best Desert Eagles we have seen at Just BB Guns.

this is from a website that has the gun listed for €109

• Registered Users Posts: 231 ✭✭Reeco21

HG195 DESERT EAGLE GAS AIRSOFT PISTOL
    This is the HG195 Desert Eagle gas blowback airsoft pistol from HFC. This Eagle has one of the hardest kicking blowback actions in airsoft. This version by HFC not only kicks hard, makes a loud sound, but also performs at 300 FPS. This outstanding true scale pistol is made from durable ABS and metal parts and has a removable full-size metal magazine. Not designed for small hands, this gun packs a menacing kick on each round fired. Strong recoil spring means that the slide locks back into place with a very loud and solid slap. One of the best Desert Eagles we have seen at Just BB Guns.

this is from a website that has the gun listed for €109

Thanks for the reply looking for a metal version cheers tho

• Advertisement

€60 ??? anybody

• Registered Users Posts: 9,746 ✭✭✭DeBurca

€60 ??? anybody

I will offer €60 for the Desert Eagle posted

DeBurca wrote: »
    I will offer €60 for the Desert Eagle posted

right ballpark anyway, do you know happen how much postage would be?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,746 ✭✭✭DeBurca

right ballpark anyway, do you know happen how much postage would be?

Postage will cost approximately €9 and that will include a tracking number

that will do ill sort out details in the morning.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 932 ✭✭✭darconio

Is this sold? Next in line if the previous offer falls through

darconio wrote: »
    Is this sold? Next in line if the previous offer falls through

j think it is gone, if does not happen you can have next go.

Advertisement