Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Binance deposit

Options
  • 19-02-2021 10:10pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 30

Just looking for some information on SEPA bank transfers from AIB to Binance. I made a deposit today into Binance in fiat euro that's showing completed from AIB's end as well as showing as the status being recognised as successful in Binance's transaction history section yet i have no funds available to buy coins as of yet. Seems a bit strange but wondering if anyone else has experience with this as this is my first time using the Binance platform for trading crypto. Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,983 ✭✭✭Unearthly

Hey.

I did a Sepa transfer last Friday. It wasn't credited to my account until the Tuesday. I received an email from them when it arrived

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 30 Dubit11

Unearthly wrote: »
    Hey.

I did a Sepa transfer last Friday. It wasn't credited to my account until the Tuesday. I received an email from them when it arrived

Cheers Unearthly. Have been using Kraken but want to spread my capital around a bit so if a couple of working days is the norm then all good.

Advertisement