Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 25 - Matchday Thread

• 19-02-2021 1:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17,639 ✭✭✭✭

:D

Loads will hope to go ton up again

Sanchez

Coufal Stones Cooper Lowton

Bruno Salah Grealish Gundog

Ings (c) Cavani

Subs: Martinez, Dias, Antonio, ESR

Could change that team before deadline

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,076 ✭✭✭✭How Soon Is Now

Ok so atm on this.

McCarthy

Shaw Stones Dallas

Raphinha Gundogan Salah Bruno Maddison

Kane Bamford (c)

Martinez Antonio Lowton Coufal

• Registered Users Posts: 2,857 ✭✭✭Pogue eile

Having awful trouble deciding who to bench, have gotten it wrong a few times lately, things were simpler when there were more must have premiums and I had loads of bench fodder!!

Martinez Forster

Cancelo Stones Shaw Mee Aina

Bruno Son Grealish Maddision Foden

Ings Bamford DCL

Currently have Forster, Grealish, Maddison DCL on the bench but that just looks wrong when I look at it!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,893 ✭✭✭eggy81

De Gea or Martinez this week. I think Leicester will score but will united have one of their good defence days. Newcastle have improved but no Wilson. It’s a 50 50 for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 600 ✭✭✭CSWS101

eggy81 wrote: »
    De Gea or Martinez this week. I think Leicester will score but will united have one of their good defence days. Newcastle have improved but no Wilson. It’s a 50 50 for me.

De Gea for me, can't see Villa getting away with it like they did against Brighton.

Pope or McCarthy?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,775 ✭✭✭bmorrissey

Martinez

AWB Dallas Mee

Grealish Bruno Salah Maddison Gundogan

Bamford (C) Antonio

Areola - Watkins - Dias - Stones

Really worried my bench will rake in points and leave me hanging but gonna take the risk

• Advertisement

CSWS101 wrote: »
    De Gea for me, can't see Villa getting away with it like they did against Brighton.

Pope or McCarthy?

Pope I think. Saints could get pumped in both games.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭nullObjects

Landed on Raphina captain in the end.
    GL all

• Registered Users Posts: 631 ✭✭✭Gus Ivey

McCarthy

Shaw/Lowton/Dallas/Stones

Bruno/Salah/Sterling/Gundogan/Mount

Bamford (C)

Sanchez, Antonio, Mitchell, Silva

• Registered Users Posts: 11,926 ✭✭✭✭titan18

Think i'm going

McCarthy

Dias Cancelo Lowton Dallas

Son Bruno Salah Grealish Gundogan

Bamford (C)

Bench - Martinez Watkins Antonio Cresswell

Benching decisions were tough especially with rumours of Grealish being out, Gundogan being a doubt and Pep potentially rotating Cancelo (I'd imagine Dias plays)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,355 ✭✭✭Jim Gazebo

titan18 wrote: »
    Think i'm going

McCarthy

Dias Cancelo Lowton Dallas

Son Bruno Salah Grealish Gundogan

Bamford (C)

Bench - Martinez Watkins Antonio Cresswell

Benching decisions were tough especially with rumours of Grealish being out, Gundogan being a doubt and Pep potentially rotating Cancelo (I'd imagine Dias plays)

I think I will bench McCarthy. He could easily come out of those two games with less points than Martinez.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,262 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

Feck it. Played the wildcard. I'll own it if it doesn't work out, though I'm inclined to think Crellin's predictions will be pretty accurate. Likely to BB next week with 0.8 itb to do Bamford to DCL. Gd'luck all

Ederson
    Struijk Vestergaard Rudiger
    Salah Bruno Raphinha Son
    Bamford(C) Watkins Kane

Martinez Gundogan Keane Konsa

• Registered Users Posts: 1,905 ✭✭✭claw

Martinez
    Dias Dallas Lowton
    Salah Raphinha Son Bruno Sterling
    Bamford(C) Barnes

Subs: Macey Cancelo Cresswell Antonio

Gambling on Cancelo not playing, stuck with Sterling in the end to save a transfer. I deserve everything I get :)

• Registered Users Posts: 32,598 ✭✭✭✭CSF

manual_man wrote: »
    Feck it. Played the wildcard. I'll own it if it doesn't work out, though I'm inclined to think Crellin's predictions will be pretty accurate. Likely to BB next week with 0.8 itb to do Bamford to DCL. Gd'luck all

Ederson
    Struijk Vestergaard Rudiger
    Salah Bruno Raphinha Son
    Bamford(C) Watkins Kane

Martinez Gundogan Keane Konsa

I think next week will be accurate. But I’m not wildcarding because a) not knowing which of Fulham and Southampton have a double is an issue because that’s where the cheap guys are and b) I really want to know what’s in 27/28 before I make a plan.

I might wildcard in 26, or I might TC instead, likely fielding 11 DGWers

CSF wrote: »
    I think next week will be accurate. But I’m not wildcarding because a) not knowing which of Fulham and Southampton have a double is an issue because that’s where the cheap guys are and b) I really want to know what’s in 27/28 before I make a plan.

I might wildcard in 26, or I might TC instead, likely fielding 11 DGWers
    Yeah I busted my TC already so...

Had thought of a Fulham def like Aina but decided against. If Saints don't have a DGW26 they'll probably have a DGW27 anyway, so on the balance of things...

Glad to have just made the decision anyway, you don't get this same level of stress with Sky FF LOL

• Registered Users Posts: 13,076 ✭✭✭✭How Soon Is Now

My last thing to sort s Martinez or McCarthy.

Think the fact Southampton play twice there's two goes for a clean sheet or at least some save points.

Martinez is the better keeper but can't see Leicester not scoring surely.

So atm anyway it's McCarthy.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,323 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

Meslier

Lowton Dallas dias cancelo
    Salah bruno grealish maddison gundogan
    Bamford (c)

Martinez dcl Antonio kwp

Kept kwp for this game week solely so raging to lose him. Not arsed to swap him out.

If grealish gundog and cancelo dont play, at least I've got dcl and antonio to come in

• Registered Users Posts: 2,804 ✭✭✭bantee

My last thing to sort s Martinez or McCarthy.

Think the fact Southampton play twice there's two goes for a clean sheet or at least some save points.

Martinez is the better keeper but can't see Leicester not scoring surely.

So atm anyway it's McCarthy.

Same thinking, going with McCarthy too

Yeah I busted my TC already so...

Had thought of a Fulham def like Aina but decided against. If Saints don't have a DGW26 they'll probably have a DGW27 anyway, so on the balance of things...

Glad to have just made the decision anyway, you don't get this same level of stress with Sky FF LOL
    I think the fact that both Southampton and their fixtures look so bad that they would almost have to have 3 consecutive DGWs to have multiple players.

I’ll just have Ings this week and now won’t be looking to add to that, regardless.

I think the fact that both Southampton and their fixtures look so bad that they would almost have to have 3 consecutive DGWs to have multiple players.

I’ll just have Ings this week and now won’t be looking to add to that, regardless.
    Yeah i never thought of having more than 1 player. Went with Vestergaard in the end - he has an attacking threat and was pretty set on my front-line so no room for Ings anyway.

Yeah i never thought of having more than 1 player. Went with Vestergaard in the end - he has an attacking threat and was pretty set on my front-line so no room for Ings anyway.

Vestergaard had great attacking threat before his injury, yeah

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,507 ✭✭✭✭dsmythy

Glad I just used the BB last week. A lot less stress. Stress which shouldn't exist the number of times it busts anyway.

Martinez
    Cancelo Stones Shaw Mee
    Salah Bruno Gundogan Mount
    Bamford(c) Watkins

Areola Grealish Antonio Coufal

Think I’ve settled on this
    De Gea
    Dallas Dias Mee
    Bruno Son Maddison Grealish
    Watkins Bamford(c) Ings

Martinez Gundogan Cancelo Coufal

Think Arsenal may well score and cancelo might be rested and also have a feeling Watkins and Grealish and villa are a tough match up at home for Leicester.

Let it be lucky now anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,934 ✭✭✭AdpRo

Play one of DCL, Stones or GunDog? Cancelo also starting, currently on GunDog but have DCL 1st sub if he doesn’t play.

AdpRo wrote: »
    Play one of DCL, Stones or GunDog? Cancelo also starting, currently on GunDog but have DCL 1st sub if he doesn’t play.

Gundo by a distance. If he starts he’s one of the best options available this week

• Registered Users Posts: 11,185 ✭✭✭✭Father Hernandez

Martinez

Stones, Canceo, Lowton

Raphinha, Grealish, Salah, Fernandes, Sterling

Ings (VC), Bamford (C)

Subs: Struijk, Coufal, Brewster

Starting on -4. GL all.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,486 ✭✭✭shmeee

Planned on WC-ing, but no DGW fixtures confirmed so that shot that to the side so just took a -4 which included Leeds to Leeds, but wanted their attack over defence.

Meslier -> Martinez
    Mount -> Raphinha

Might just WC next GW so now.

As for now....

Pope
    Lowton, Cancelo, Dallas
    Son, Salah, Gundogan, Sterling, Raphinha
    Watkins, Bamford (c)

Martinez, DCL, Mee, Justin

OR: 496K

Gundo by a distance. If he starts he’s one of the best options available this week

Yes, I am starting Gundogan. He will either start and play or not feature at all.

Make sure to have your bench in order lads with doubts over Gundogan and rumours of Grealish....

• Registered Users Posts: 22,198 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Avoided wc in the end.

Pope
    Mee Cancelo Dias
    Son Raphinha Salah Bruno Gundo
    Bam (c) DCL

Emi Coufal Digne Brewster

Good luck all

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,549 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

Mendy
    Stones, Cancelo, AWB