Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Galway post

Options
  • 19-02-2021 4:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13,505 ✭✭✭✭

am i the only one who notices that post from galway is incredibly slow to reach its destination ?

my folks live in the east of the country and if they post something to me on a Thursday , i will always get it on Friday

if i post something from Galway , it rarely ever reaches its destination the following day , even it is posted to another part of galway itself

ive been observing this for several years now

Comments

I've found An Post lightening fast. Anything posted in Galway by last post collection time gets to anywhere I've sent in the country by the next day. And visa versa.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,505 ✭✭✭✭Mad_maxx

I've found An Post lightening fast. Anything posted in Galway by last post collection time gets to anywhere I've sent in the country by the next day. And visa versa.

im not knocking An Post on a national level but ive certainly observed this

• Registered Users Posts: 4,882 ✭✭✭what_traffic

Mad_maxx wrote: »
    if i post something from Galway , it rarely ever reaches its destination the following day , even it is posted to another part of galway itself

ive been observing this for several years now

What Post office are you using?
    I find An Post fast, just this week on Tuesday I posted a small parcel (standard not registered post ) from Seamus Quirke Road Post Office, West City Centre at 11h30 in the morning to Leixlip, Co Kildare and it was delivered at 12h00 the following day.

What time are you posting it?

OP is your postman/postwoman a dancer...? :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,519 ✭✭✭GalwayGrrrrrl

OP is your postman/postwoman a dancer...? :)

Came on here to write the same thing!!

It’s a great video of Galway, looks very attractive. Well done to An Post for making it.

Advertisement