Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How much is too much

Options
  • 16-02-2021 8:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Pc gaming online. How much is too much?

How many hours per day would you find excessive for someone playing online along with working (separate to gaming) full time.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,893 ✭✭✭Canis Lupus

Gamerwidow wrote: »
    Pc gaming online. How much is too much?

How many hours per day would you find excessive for someone playing online along with working (separate to gaming) full time.

How long is a piece of string? Going by your username and taking your question at face value then it depends entirely on your relationship really and if there are kids/other responsibilities involved and what the working hours entail and how many hours he's playing a night.

Like I'm super lucky that I work long days but then have many days off and I spend a lot (I mean a lot) of my spare time gaming. My partner is super chilled about this and just gets on around me but I know others with kids who only game a little bit a night or play games that involve their children or partners.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,827 ✭✭✭✭Potential-Monke

It's only too much if it starts negatively interfering with the rest of your life.

Advertisement