Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PremierShip/F1/UFC/Liga/Bliga/NFL/NBA/CEV 2euro/month SEE OP

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,690 ✭✭✭Nigzcurran

I have the same problem. I have a credit card on google pay, would that be causing the problem

I’ve set up a standard debit card and a revolut card on google pay so I’m not sure what’s wrong with mine

Ok success finally! Changed to a different google account and revolut wouldn’t work but my debit card went through no problemo. So is it the same set up to get it on my fire stick

• Registered Users Posts: 12,402 ✭✭✭✭TheDriver

Nigzcurran wrote: »
    Ok success finally! Changed to a different google account and revolut wouldn’t work but my debit card went through no problemo. So is it the same set up to get it on my fire stick

That's the hard part done. Follow OP for getting it working on firestick.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,349 ✭✭✭GhostyMcGhost

Fann Linn wrote: »
    Google Chromecast device

So am I right that you can install both ssports and a vpn all direct on the chromecast (one with google tv)

Or is it just the vpn installed there and I need to cast from some other device?

Haven’t signed up yet bu I’d be interested if I can set it up on 1 device

• Registered Users Posts: 7,773 ✭✭✭Fann Linn

So am I right that you can install both ssports and a vpn all direct on the chromecast (one with google tv)

Or is it just the vpn installed there and I need to cast from some other device?

Mine is the old model chromecast. I had to shake the dust off it. So I plugged that into the tv, downloaded the Google home app and paired my chromecast to it. Then switched on sssports + and just hit the cast button from my tablet. VPN only on the tablet.

• Advertisement

TheDriver wrote: »

All sorted! Massive thanks for this one OP

• Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭headnorth

Great op, opened the door to more for me.

Got an nba league pass in India, using Hola through India, for the month with a free 7 day trial before sub kicks in...0.87c (Hope i'm not confusing anybody)

Thanks again @The Driver

• Registered Users Posts: 139 ✭✭J2CVC

Presume these don't show Champions League games?

• Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭headnorth

J2CVC wrote: »
    Presume these don't show Champions League games?

CBS All Access does for about 5Euro a month, watch using a dns or vpn

• Registered Users Posts: 157 ✭✭steviebg

Yup you can stick them on the one device, works perfectly.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 334 ✭✭Skidfingers

Do they show much Premier League?

Many of the big games?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,053 ✭✭✭TimHorton

Do they show much Premier League?

Many of the big games?

They show all 380 of them,

• Registered Users Posts: 139 ✭✭J2CVC

TimHorton wrote: »
    They show all 380 of them,

I think someone mentioned that they'll only ever show six games at the one time. It's rare that more would be on at the same time but it does happen, especially on the last day of the season when all ten games play together.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,555 ✭✭✭SteM

Posted on 01/02:
    Lucas Hood wrote: »
    According to the faq on website it can only broadcast 6 things at once.

I don't think it had the West brom vs Fulham or Palace vs Wolves games on Saturday but every other one was shown.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,053 ✭✭✭TimHorton

These are the live games last weekend/Today- 10 Games Live = All Games , They send an email on Friday afternoon with all live events for the coming weekend ...

Premier Lig'de İki Dev Mücadele!
    Bu hafta Premier Lig'de kıran kırana geçecek maçlar bizi bekliyor. Lider M.City galibiyet serisini 11 maça çıkarıp şampiyonluk yarışında avantaj sağlamak isterken, Mourinho ve Tottenham ise üst sıralardan kopmamanın derdinde. Haftanın merakla beklenen bir diğer maçında ise üçüncü sırada yer alan Leicester City ile takipçisi Liverpool'un müthiş mücadelesine tanıklık edeceğiz.

Cumartesi
    15:30 Leicester City - Liverpool
    18:00 C.Palace - Burnley
    20:30 M.City - Tottenham
    23:00 Brighton - A.Villa
    Pazar
    15:00 Southampton - Wolverhampton
    17:00 W.Bromwich - M.United
    19:30 Arsenal - Leeds Utd
    22:00 Everton - Fulham
    Pazartesi
    21:00 West Ham Utd - Sheffield Utd
    23:00 Chelsea - Newcastle Utd

• Registered Users Posts: 398 ✭✭camz09

Spn744 wrote: »
    Chromecast won’t work because it recognises the Irish IP address only Apple TV works via airplay.

Hiya, just to update Chromecast users. I got this to work on my ol' Chromecast, followed the OP, used the apk, signed up & paid via Google Pay. Used Surfshark VPN and got it to cast through my phone. Thanks Fann Linn!

Note:KeepSolid VPN didn't work on this method but worked fine on via HDMI method on my tablet which I was doing before figuring out it can work on Chromecast on phone with the right VPN..way easier to navigate, too. Happy days!

• Registered Users Posts: 463 ✭✭Spn744

Anyone looking for a free VPN that has Turkey. Windscribe have a free subscription that includes Turkey!

Anyone looking for a free VPN that has Turkey. Windscribe have a free subscription that includes Turkey!

Good spot, 50Gb a month. Checked it there and works fine with ssportsplus. Native firestick app. Clunky interface though. Great as a backup to keepsolid.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,255 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

F1ngers wrote: »
    Also works with windscribe for me.
    Using windscribe, start the football, turn off windscribe and full screen the game, seamless streaming.

Does nobody read the thread?

• Registered Users Posts: 328 ✭✭wildrover444

I tried that and it recognised my ip after a few minutes of switching it off.

• Advertisement

I tried that and it recognised my ip after a few minutes of switching it off.

Worked flawlessly for me anytime I tried it.
    In small screen a ssports black logo blocks the center of the screen, as soon as you go full screen, it doesn't pop up.

Not everyone reads 42 pages of threads..

Good spot, 50Gb a month. Checked it there and works fine with ssportsplus. Native firestick app. Clunky interface though. Great as a backup to keepsolid.

Thanks.

Great saving over sky sports subscription!

• Registered Users Posts: 936 ✭✭✭HorseRadish

headnorth wrote: »
    CBS All Access does for about 5Euro a month, watch using a dns or vpn

Might be derailing a little but how would one sign up to CBS All Access here? Sign up with US VPN, side load app somewhere? Any help appreciated - would be great to have all games on the Firestick :)

Not everyone reads 42 pages of threads..

Sorry for o/t, this is only page 13 for me.
    Set your posts per page to 40(default is 15 I think) in appearance options in your control panel.

• Registered Users Posts: 434 ✭✭baingal nancer

I just noticed I already had a windscribe free account but it's only showing 10gb and no Turkey server?

I just noticed I already had a windscribe free account but it's only showing 10gb and no Turkey server?

There is a free one there, Ataturk, scroll about 2/3s down through the countries.
    I only have 10gb too.

• Registered Users Posts: 434 ✭✭baingal nancer

There is a free one there, Ataturk, scroll about 2/3s down through the countries.
    I only have 10gb too.

See it there now, Tks

I was 10 and I got it just because 10Gb was handy as backup. They then upped it to 50 prob because i never used it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,349 ✭✭✭GhostyMcGhost

Free VPN is never going to be fast enough for streaming. Barely enough to load a webpage

Advertisement