Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LIDL plus app

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 143 ✭✭newincity

Lidl had strawberries 400 gm in store yesterday but today all gone before offer went live.
    And now they have lot of stock of 250gm packs without offer

• Registered Users Posts: 7,921 ✭✭✭Rows Grower

zell12 wrote: »
    Blackcurrant jam or Chocolate butter biscuits on scratchcard

Good to know, haven't been able to find blackcurrant jam anywhere for weeks and it's lovely for a venison jus.

"Very soon we are going to Mars. You wouldn't have been going to Mars if my opponent won, that I can tell you. You wouldn't even be thinking about it."

Donald Trump, March 13th 2018.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 11,226 Mod ✭✭✭✭igCorcaigh

Good to know, haven't been able to find blackcurrant jam anywhere for weeks and it's lovely for a venison jus.

I was thinking toast, but RG, you always up the "game".

• Registered Users Posts: 1,018 ✭✭✭123654789

OmegaGene wrote: »
    Be careful with Facebook adverts, here is a link to Lidl Ireland Facebook page and there’s nothing about it

https://m.facebook.com/lidlireland/posts/?ref=page_internal&mt_nav=0
    It's a sponsored ad and definitely from lidl
    https://ibb.co/kHgkjDm
    Is it just grocery items, are midl aisle offers covered, expiry date?

The original one last summer included middle aisle. I'd assume this does too but you'd need to download to see

• Registered Users Posts: 10,622 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

123654789 wrote: »
    It's a sponsored ad and definitely from lidl
    https://ibb.co/kHgkjDm

Yeah deffo available.
    I used an old SIM, registered this morning and got €5 off a €27 spend.

https://ibb.co/YXWG8Ws

• Advertisement

Is it just grocery items, are midl aisle offers covered, expiry date?

Everything except alcohol, newspapers, Lottery tickets, medicines, gift cards, infant milk formula, mobile top ups and checkout bags.
    Valid for 7 days after registering.

https://ibb.co/4Mm4PPC

• Registered Users Posts: 19,619 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

uli84 wrote: »
    Yeah also noticed that, was totally expecting it to cost 1.50€ :)

Dealz have Colgate for 1.50, the teeth whitening one. Though I think the different versions are just a marketing trick for the same stuff in a tube

• Registered Users Posts: 1,898 ✭✭✭KOR101

Muahahaha wrote: »
    Dealz have Colgate for 1.50, the teeth whitening one. Though I think the different versions are just a marketing trick for the same stuff in a tube
    No, some of the Colgate whitening toothpastes are no good.

The one in the offer is good. Was €1.50 in March, now 50% by €6.59.

• Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭MB05

It looks like the Max White one is €2.50 in Dealz for anyone interested in getting it.

• Registered Users Posts: 432 ✭✭Danny2580

Sorry is someone else has mentioned this, but I haven't had a scratch and win in months, heard it's in digital receipts, can't find it there? Any ideas?!

• Advertisement

Nah, used to be there, not anymore. Very odd. Uninstalled and reinstalled, no difference.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,989 ✭✭✭✭zell12

e1 off on scratchcard

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 12,081 Mod ✭✭✭✭miamee

Danny2580 wrote: »
    Nah, used to be there, not anymore. Very odd. Uninstalled and reinstalled, no difference.

Email their customer service, they are very helpful.

Danny2580 wrote: »
    Sorry is someone else has mentioned this, but I haven't had a scratch and win in months, heard it's in digital receipts, can't find it there? Any ideas?!

OOC have you scanned the app even when you don't have any of the specials to buy?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 299 ✭✭DessieJames

OmegaGene wrote: »

fabalous deal cheers :)

• Registered Users Posts: 19,619 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

KOR101 wrote: »
    No, some of the Colgate whitening toothpastes are no good.

The one in the offer is good. Was €1.50 in March, now 50% by €6.59.

Whats no good about them? Like Im not expecting it to make your teeth brilliant white or anything but would have thought toothpaste is toothpaste at the end of the day regardless of the marketing spiel on the package. They're all based on the same main ingredient sodium bicarbonate which is basically baking soda. Some people use baking soda as a teeth whitener as its a lot cheaper and more abrasive than anything marketed by the main toothpaste manufacturers.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,168 ✭✭✭lucalux

Whats no good about them? Like Im not expecting it to make your teeth brilliant white or anything but would have thought toothpaste is toothpaste at the end of the day regardless of the marketing spiel on the package. They're all based on the same main ingredient sodium bicarbonate which is basically baking soda. Some people use baking soda as a teeth whitener as its a lot cheaper and more abrasive than anything marketed by the main toothpaste manufacturers.

Think those ones with the red packaging have bleaching agents like hydrogen peroxide in them afaik, the regular Colgate ones wouldn't

has anyone tested that you get a new scratchcard every ten hours?

Yup, have scanned.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

lucalux wrote: »
    Think those ones with the red packaging have bleaching agents like hydrogen peroxide in them afaik, the regular Colgate ones wouldn't

so are the red packaging ones in Dealz the same as the one in Lidl?

• Advertisement

Dog snacks or Anchovy tin on scratchcard

next week looks good, only one brand in there.
    chicken breast fillets, quorn mince/nuggets, sliced ham
    formil detergent, spring water, espresso coffee, howdy doodys crisps, sourdough rolls, simple wipes

• Registered Users Posts: 1,773 ✭✭✭mp3ireland2

€1 off on scratchcard. Thought I'd never see it again!

• Registered Users Posts: 169 ✭✭logically

Buy a lottery ticket for tonight and keep on that winning streak

lidl222.jpg

Why, you got told yesterday caller
    https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=116256883&postcount=2346

Haha. I must have missed a few posts!

logically wrote: »
    Buy a lottery ticket for tonight and keep on that winning streak

I followed your advice, did the lotto.... When you get an email saying there's news about your ticket.. you do start thinking "what if" I won €9 (after an outlay of €6)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

F*ck sake went to lidl tonight, scanned my phone or so I thought, actually I did cause I’ve a digital receipt so why didn’t I get the coupon off the blueberries I bought? Paid full price...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭valc

Exact same thing happened to me on Sat afternoon. Bought the strawberries in Terenure branch. Had definitely activated it, and scanned the app and my 50c off scratch card was applied.

Advertisement