Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Now TV - latest deal codes

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,364 Mod ✭✭✭✭RacoonQueen

FourFourFM wrote: »
    I used to pay €70 a month to Sky before using this service that I now split in half with a mate. It's a great legitimate option.

Jesus that's a good idea. I signed up over Christmas to two months of sky sports and extra for 60. Still have a month on it hadn't even thought there might be another offer going by then.
    Nigzcurran wrote: »
    How many devices can you log on at the same time for watching sports?

2 devices at once.

nialldinho wrote: »
    I’m on an offer of 2 months for 34 that will finish around 25th feb. Can I avail of this now and have it kick in after that? Or what would happen?

Thanks
    A2LUE42 wrote: »
    Seems so, that's how it worked for me.

Thats handy, showing that it would start on 27th Feb for me so would bring you to end of PL season. Hmm..

• Registered Users Posts: 7,317 ✭✭✭naughto

Does now tv geo block if I shared the account??

• Registered Users Posts: 183 ✭✭Mac B

naughto wrote: »
    Does now tv geo block if I shared the account??

I share with my father. I'm in Kildare and he is in Dublin. Never had an issue

Mac B wrote: »
    I share with my father. I'm in Kildare and he is in Dublin. Never had an issue

If it was in England would they see the difference ip address

• Registered Users Posts: 183 ✭✭Mac B

naughto wrote: »
    If it was in England would they see the difference ip address

Sorry I don't know about another country as I've never tried that.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 559 ✭✭✭Buddy97mm

ruddy1987 wrote:
    After offer, Sports Extra Pass auto renews at €34 per month unless cancelled. You can cancel anytime. Voucher code: NOWSPXJANG87

ruddy1987 wrote:
    I got an email earlier in the week offering sports extra (BT & premier Sports) for 3 months for €30. I thought it may be account specific but a few friends has also successfully used it. Offer expires 31 January.

Thanks for this, got Sky Sports for 3 months for 19.50 a month, and now got 3 months of the Extra package for 30 euro, so sorted for next 3 months - no more dodgy streams!

• Registered Users Posts: 388 ✭✭Stevieg2009

They do very good offers in fairness easy to apply passes and easy to cancel unlike sky no more trying to get through on the phone to sky to cancel all very easy on the now tv app

• Registered Users Posts: 1,909 ✭✭✭Citizenpain

Pass not available... unfortunately

Looking for some 1 to share now tv spots account PM me

• Registered Users Posts: 2,791 ✭✭✭robo

Buddy97mm wrote: »
    Thanks for this, got Sky Sports for 3 months for 19.50 a month, and now got 3 months of the Extra package for 30 euro, so sorted for next 3 months - no more dodgy streams!
    Is that €30 a month for all the Sports channels for next 3 months?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,690 ✭✭✭Nigzcurran

robo wrote: »
    Is that €30 a month for all the Sports channels for next 3 months?

No it’s €30 for the sports extra which is the likes of Bt sports. €19.50 a month for the sky sports pack so you can get the entire sports channel selection for €29.50 a month which is great value

• Registered Users Posts: 4,427 ✭✭✭Arthur Daley

FourFourFM wrote: »
    Am I seeing things or has the quality increased recently?

Looks like 1080p and not 720p like what was previously stated I think.

I know it’s an available add-on for U.K. customers but maybe we’re getting 1080p?

My current €40 per month offer comes to an end on February 9th but I see they are offering 3 months @ €36.50pm now, expires April 4th

https://www.nowtv.com/ie/sports-overview

You don't seem to be able to avail of this with an existing account(email). Whereas the €10 for 3 months Sports extra seemed to accept a pre existing account.

Sports extra is particularly good with BT having so many mid week games recently.

• Registered Users Posts: 409 ✭✭iHungry

No it’s €30 for the sports extra which is the likes of Bt sports. €19.50 a month for the sky sports pack so you can get the entire sports channel selection for €29.50 a month which is great value

Yes I got those passes and split with a mate. Works out roughly I think €88.50÷2=€44.25 each for 3 months with all the sports channels. Hopefully another deal will come along afterwards when cancelling.

NOW3JKRIW91
    Just got that sent for a deal on the entertainment pass. 2 months for €10

• Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 5,743 Mod ✭✭✭✭Quackster

NOW3JKRIW91
    Just that sent for a deal on the entertainment pass. 2 months for €10
    Cheers! Is there an expiry date on when the code has to be used by?

Quackster wrote: »
    Cheers! Is there an expiry date on when the code has to be used by?

Yep 28th February

• Registered Users Posts: 454 ✭✭the goon

NOW3JKRIW91

Perfect timing. Sound!

• Registered Users Posts: 405 ✭✭karlyk1

NOW3JKRIW91

Hi.. is that a one-time use, or can a few of us use it, do you know? Also is it €10 for 2 months (5 per month) or 2 months for 10pm? Thanks!

karlyk1 wrote: »
    Hi.. is that a one-time use, or can a few of us use it, do you know? Also is it €10 for 2 months (5 per month) or 2 months for 10pm? Thanks!

It’s €5 per month. I doubt it’s a one time use but hopefully people can update us if it works, probably a generic code sent out to a certain selection of customers as I used to have the entertainment pass a few months ago so they are probably trying to entice me back

It’s €5 per month. I doubt it’s a one time use but hopefully people can update us if it works, probably a generic code sent out to a certain selection of customers as I used to have the entertainment pass a few months ago so they are probably trying to entice me back

It worked for me yesterday, thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 321 ✭✭toonarmy1

https://www.nowtv.com/ie/tv-passes

19.50 per month for sky sports pass for 3 months if anyone is interested

• Registered Users Posts: 2,532 ✭✭✭A2LUE42

toonarmy1 wrote: »
    https://www.nowtv.com/ie/tv-passes

19.50 per month for sky sports pass for 3 months if anyone is interested

Doesn't seem to work if you already have the sky sports, even if it is due to end this month.

• Registered Users Posts: 321 ✭✭toonarmy1

A2LUE42 wrote: »
    Doesn't seem to work if you already have the sky sports, even if it is due to end this month.

Think your current pass has to be expired before it will work

• Registered Users Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭Fuzzy_Dunlop

toonarmy1 wrote: »
    Think your current pass has to be expired before it will work

Yes it does. Nothing to stop you signing up with a different email address though.

NOWCINLP76M1

Sky cinema for 2 months €10

• Registered Users Posts: 291 ✭✭ruddy1987

Can get sports bundle (sky sports bt and premier sports ) and new stick for €29

https://www.harveynorman.ie/tvs-headphones/tv-and-audio-accessories/internet-tv-boxes/now-tv-smart-stick-sports-bundle-1-month.html

Available in did electrical/dunnes stores/curry’s for €29.99

• Registered Users Posts: 405 ✭✭karlyk1

iHungry wrote: »
    NOWCINLP76M1

Cheers for that. Know how long this is valid for? Alternatively, do you have to start it straight away, or can you wait a few weeks before activating it?

karlyk1 wrote: »
    Cheers for that. Know how long this is valid for? Alternatively, do you have to start it straight away, or can you wait a few weeks before activating it?

Hurry! Offer expires 28th February

• Registered Users Posts: 783 ✭✭✭Berberis

iHungry wrote: »
    NOWCINLP76M1

Cheers for that. Just signed up and also got the free weeks trial on top of it.
    How many can I share my oass with. Is it 2 users can use it or 6 users

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 425 ✭✭Boxcar_Willie

Berberis wrote: »
    Cheers for that. Just signed up and also got the free weeks trial on top of it.
    How many can I share my oass with. Is it 2 users can use it or 6 users

You can have up to six devices registered on your account but can only use two simultaneously.

Advertisement