Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Littlewoods Ireland Discount Codes

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,499 ✭✭✭Gormal

fin12 wrote: »
    Anyone returned something and not get a refund? Says on tracking received at hub but that was over 4 weeks ago.

I am in the same boat, they said to allow 40 days for returns to be processed because of 'logistical issues' thanks to Brexit (like they didn't know it was coming ffs) and them not being prepared.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

My return eventually arrived at the hub so anyone returning something , give it 6 weeks at least...

• Registered Users Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

I was so excited about my discount code that I got in the post and then I realised it Oxendales!

• Registered Users Posts: 440 ✭✭je551e

Received email saying my order was delivered and no sign of it . Is there any easy way to contact customer services besides having to go on phone for an hour?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

je551e wrote: »
    Received email saying my order was delivered and no sign of it . Is there any easy way to contact customer services besides having to go on phone for an hour?

Don’t think so , I emailed them about my return and got an email back saying they couldn’t deal with my query through that channel.

• Advertisement

Don’t think so , I emailed them about my return and got an email back saying they couldn’t deal with my query through that channel.

Thanks waiting over 6 weeks for my order and now this, they’re a disaster to deal with now

• Registered Users Posts: 85,102 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Any new working codes?

• Registered Users Posts: 987 ✭✭✭ekevosu

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Any new working codes?

Seems to be nothing for a while now.

I know as soon as I purchase something in a few days someone will post a discount code, guaranteed.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,772 ✭✭✭CoBo55

I know as soon as I purchase something in a few days someone will post a discount code, guaranteed.

Exactly!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,503 ✭✭✭Sinister Kid

They are taking so long to dispach order that you could cancel & re-order with a code :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 547 ✭✭✭Amzie

Hey any buy now pay later codes or discount codes even? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 400 ✭✭audi02

Buy now pay pater is automatically available when ya spend over a certain amount. Thank its €200.

That's the case for me anyway. Ya can apply it at checkout there does be an option there

• Registered Users Posts: 547 ✭✭✭Amzie

audi02 wrote: »
    Buy now pay pater is automatically available when ya spend over a certain amount. Thank its €200.

That's the case for me anyway. Ya can apply it at checkout there does be an option there

Sorry I mean any 12 month ones..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,687 ✭✭✭Nigzcurran

Amzie wrote: »
    Sorry I mean any 12 month ones..

They only ever happened once and lasted about a year before they disappeared

StyleSave 20% off €75

• Registered Users Posts: 2,294 ✭✭✭beachhead

One way is to write to them at Cape House in Blanchardstown Dublin 15 they write back in about 7 days.For "missing" returns quote your tracking.Are Fastway responding to your emails?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,294 ✭✭✭beachhead

Ok thanks ,

I returned it with parcel connect, when I put the tracking number in before it was giving details of date and times now when I put it in today just says parcel has not be picked up so it looks to be like it must have been lost. Will they still refund?

I cancelled before delivery.Got refund within 3 days.2 wks later got delivery/returned order same day.Got demand for payment 2 wks later after return.Wrote to them in Blanchardstown telling them to ...off nicely(tracking no was incl).Got apology for confusion/brexit etc etc.Was expecting a nice discount on next order(maybe 6 mths from now).Better to write to them unless you like sticking a phone in your ear for 30 minutes at least onto their C.S. They would not provide an email address.

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    StyleSave 20% off €75

Not working for me

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭mar2000

STYLE17 for 17% off ends March 18th excludes sale and electrical items

• Advertisement

Anyone get an email about data breach, through Fastway Couriers from Littlewoods ?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,003 ✭✭✭Pipmae

Anyone get an email about data breach, through Fastway Couriers from Littlewoods ?

Yes I did. It said it was as a result of a Smyths delivery in my case. I'm going to read it properly now.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,772 ✭✭✭CoBo55

I did too.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,223 ✭✭✭jellybear

There are threads on it here
    https://touch.boards.ie/thread/2058167775/1

and here (page 15 on mobile version)

https://touch.boards.ie/thread/2058029189/15

Any one having trouble using one4all gift cards on the site? Tried mine several times and won’t work

• Registered Users Posts: 2,452 ✭✭✭NinjaTruncs

Any one having trouble using one4all gift cards on the site? Tried mine several times and won’t work

They don't take them any more.

4.3kWp South facing PV System. South Dublin

They don't take them any more.

Oh really, didnt know that. Pity!

How much are you trying to spend?
    One4all online sales are max €50

Yes was it hacked, Fastway?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,499 ✭✭✭Gormal

They stopped accepting any of these gift cards over a year ago, as I found out after having ordered an expensive item and they refused One4all as well as Me2You. I was raging.

Advertisement