Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Binance and Ireland

Options
  • 09-02-2021 6:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Hello guys. I always used other exchange platforms. I recently joined binance and I sadly discover that is not possible to withdraw towards an irish bank account through a SEPA bank transfer.

I get an error when clicking on payment section--> withdraw--ADD BANK ACCOUNT.

This function is currently unavailable in your location. If you still wish to continue, please contact Customer service.

This is really strange. Are they really not allowing irish bank to receive funds from their exchange or It's just me getting this error?

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 64,887 ✭✭✭✭unkel

Maybe you should try Kraken, kraken :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,038 ✭✭✭rapul

Instant card withdrawal announced on Binance just now.

No need for the Kraken

• Registered Users Posts: 7 kraken1983

rapul wrote: »
    Instant card withdrawal announced on Binance just now.

No need for the Kraken

Thanks for the replies guys. I can't find it on the website.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,038 ✭✭✭rapul

kraken1983 wrote: »
    Thanks for the replies guys. I can't find it on the website.

Just go withdraw in your wallet?

rapul wrote: »
    Just go withdraw in your wallet?

What do you mean? I was speaking about fiat withdrawal. Basically I can't deposit on my irish bank account.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,490 ✭✭✭stefanovich

What do you mean? I was speaking about fiat withdrawal. Basically I can't deposit on my irish bank account.

Have you completed all the ID verification steps?

• Registered Users Posts: 627 ✭✭✭JaCrispy

No problems withdrawing to Revolut via SEPA

• Registered Users Posts: 2,554 ✭✭✭Irish_rat

Soon you'll be able to pay for everything in crypto that there will be no need for a bank account.

Yes, I verified both my ID and my address. It gives me this error when trying to set a bank account for withdrawal.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,554 ✭✭✭Irish_rat

Soon? One could use crypto in more places 5 years ago, hell I traveled the world with Expedia and bitcoin who no longer accept it. I hope what you say is true but there is a lot of “soon” these days and little actual implementation

Ok

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 972 ✭✭✭mallards

Just tried to buy a few bits with my AIB card on Binance and was refused by AIB. First time that's happened 🀔

• Registered Users Posts: 5,490 ✭✭✭stefanovich

mallards wrote: »
    Just tried to buy a few bits with my AIB card on Binance and was refused by AIB. First time that's happened ��

Call them up - it's automatic - last time that happened to me they were joking on the phone that all the staff at the bank were also buying crypto :pac:

Advertisement