Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Rivermill View apartments & qualitas

• 03-10-2019 8:09am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi I’m looking to buy an apartment in Rivermill View in Navan. Does anyone live there and can tell me what it’s like and what the mgmt company are like ? I’ve heard some bad things but that was in very old posts so just wondering if it’s better now?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭thebond

I am an own occupier since 2003 , and we are happy enough, you will always get people complaining about apartment complexes, a bit of noise sometimes in the carpark, but nothing major, and its very convenient for walking for the shops, bars, bus stops etc

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Zaragosa

kthughes wrote: »
    Hi I’m looking to buy an apartment in Rivermill View in Navan. Does anyone live there and can tell me what it’s like and what the mgmt company are like ? I’ve heard some bad things but that was in very old posts so just wondering if it’s better now?

Hi kthughes, have you bought into Rivermill after all? how are you doing living there? How are your neighbours? How's the noisiness? Would you buy there again?
    I Have a viewing there to buy also. Looking for some fresh opinions as the old ones mostly negative. Also, there is nothing to rent to try it first. Any opinions shared appreciated.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,816 ✭✭✭skooterblue2

There are 4 with up for sale signs. What does that tell you?

• Registered Users Posts: 15,236 ✭✭✭✭Vicxas

There was a lot of problems with gangs and the likes a few years back, but it doesnt seem too bad right now.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Liam75

There are 4 with up for sale signs. What does that tell you?

Skooterblue do you live in Rivermill ??

• Advertisement

Liam75 wrote: »
    Skooterblue do you live in Rivermill ??

No but I know someone in the area I visit weekly.

No but I know someone in the area I visit weekly.

Ok but if you could keep in mind your comments ! As for someone who does not live there how could you make a scathing comment thanks

Ok but if you could keep in mind your comments ! As for someone who does not live there how could you make a scathing comment thanks

What does that mean? I live in the town and I visit someone in the close vicinity weekly. Oh congratulation on getting up to three posts. Those comments are based on my own observations and comments on the man who I visit.

What does that mean? I live in the town and I visit someone in the close vicinity weekly. Oh congratulation on getting up to three posts. Those comments are based on my own observations and comments on the man who I visit.

It means your comment isn’t very fair ! Especially on people that live here and people that might want to live here . It’s not a true reflection of the area .

It means your comment isn’t very fair ! Especially on people that live here and people that might want to live here . It’s not a true reflection of the area .

At the time and date I posted please tell me what is not factual about it? Did I not count 4 for sale sign in or around that date? There was nothing said, the reader was left to draw their own conclusions. I am sure you dont want to hear any of my stories from my visits to the area, which I have graciously held back.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional North East Moderators Posts: 10,857 Mod ✭✭✭✭PauloMN

Please leave out the sniping. Unlike the sweeping generalisations on the other thread, there is nothing on this one (yet) to warrant closing it, but warnings/bans will be given if necessary.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,414 ✭✭✭Ginger83

I have a relative renting there and from some of the stuff they've told us, we wouldn't live there.

• Registered Users Posts: 206 ✭✭examstress

I’m wondering how much is rent on average in this complex ? It’s very close to bus routes and centre of town!

• Registered Users Posts: 42 clonna

Hi All, I am looking at buying here. I have read some threads on here that have noted some anti-social behaviour and issues with the physical condition of the environment/building in apartment complexes in Navan. I understand that living in an apartment complex will be different to living in a house, you're closer to your neighbours and more affected by their behaviours that while being different to your onw may not actually be anti-social. I'm just trying to gauge whether comments here relate to the nature of apartment living or whether Rivermill in and of itself is particularly bad as places/complexes go in Navan.

The apartment is very spacious and the apartment and complex looks well kept for a 90's apartment at that price.

Advertisement