Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jesse Ventura - The Great Culling

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,534 ✭✭✭Dr. Bre

Jesse Ventura also believes in 9/11 conspiracies.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,226 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

I don't believe those numbers for two reasons
    Yup. You don't believe the numbers because you've bought into silly conspiracy theory lies.
    As to what I believe the accurate numbers are ... its impossilbe to say ..as accurate records arent being kept of those that have died because of covid 19
    Cool. You've no evidence then.

The accurate figures show that over 2 million people have been killed by covid.

Now, please show some scientific evidence that the vaccine will alter people's DNA and give them AIDS like symptoms.

• Registered Users Posts: 308 ✭✭harrylittle

King Mob wrote: »
    Yup. You don't believe the numbers because you've bought into silly conspiracy theory lies.

Cool. You've no evidence then.

The accurate figures show that over 2 million people have been killed by covid.

Now, please show some scientific evidence that the vaccine will alter people's DNA and give them AIDS like symptoms.

Highly qualified doctors say so... dr Judy Mikovits ......

http://www.bitchute.com/video/CXiy5vSSAhyz/

Dohnjoe wrote: »
    It's anti-vax hysteria and drivel.

It's bitchute, basically Breitbart for people who can't/won't read, what did you expect?

Highly qualified doctors also say that covid has killed 2 million people and your claims are complete bunk.
    What's your point?

You've again ignored my question.
    What evidence do you have that the vaccine will alter DNA and give people AIDS like symptoms?
    Random conspiracy crank videos on bitchute are not evidence.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,672 ✭✭✭silliussoddius

Well if they brought out a deadly virus that kills everyone .. it will also kill the elite .. i dont think that will work....better for the Eilte to inject it into everyone they want to exterminate and label it a vaccine .... most people are sheep and wont believe it no matter how many videos or warnings you show them

Let me guess, you're not part of the most. Why don't they unleash a deadly virus and then give d'elite a proper vaccine?
    The mental gymnastics is astounding with this stuff.

Let me guess, you're not part of the most..
    Of course not.
    He's found the super special secret knowledge that everyone else is too sheep like to understand.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,413 ✭✭✭✭The Nal

• Registered Users Posts: 1,210 ✭✭✭nelly17

Looking at this objectively - if over population is the problem then why not the let virus run its course as it has the higest mortality rates as you get older, That generation is not generally contributing to the global economy of the younger generations as they are not working - hence not feeding the 1% income. Mass sterilisation is indescriminate so the argument is totally illogical - the virus itself would do a better job than the Vaccine at meeting the objective of depopulation if left to run rampant while keeping the economics viable.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,351 ✭✭✭Fionn1952

http://www.bitchute.com/video/CXiy5vSSAhyz/

That would be Dr Mitkovits, most well know for her debunked linking of XMRV to Chronic Fatigue Syndrome....who happens to sell quite expensive testing for XMRV?

Who, and I'll highlight again sells testing for XMRV, has tried to link it to Autism, Multiple Sclerosis and Parkinsons, but didn't even bother with the research phase for those claims?

I'd have a few questions about her motives myself before blindly taking her side against all general scientific consensus.

• Advertisement

Fionn1952 wrote: »
    That would be Dr Mitkovits, most well know for her debunked linking of XMRV to Chronic Fatigue Syndrome....who happens to sell quite expensive testing for XMRV?

Who, and I'll highlight again sells testing for XMRV, has tried to link it to Autism, Multiple Sclerosis and Parkinsons, but didn't even bother with the research phase for those claims?

I'd have a few questions about her motives myself before blindly taking her side against all general scientific consensus.

Same one behind the "Plandemic" film.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,807 ✭✭✭ShatterAlan

Dohnjoe wrote: »
    All of it

Literally every video on that channel

Yes

Basic common sense and reason

Development of the vaccines, testing of those vaccines, and millions of people now getting the vaccines

Amazingly they aren't all dying.

Science

Yeah it doesn't come from a Bitchute channel selling medical disinformation and hysteria to gullible people for money

That stuff is demonetized and blocked on other social media platforms because it is misleading, some of it dangerously misleading, so Bitchute is the sluice for all that garbage now

Basically no answers at all then and you still get thanks from the usual people, clapping like performing seals.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,733 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

Basically no answers at all then and you still get thanks from the usual people, clapping like performing seals.

They are perfectly valid answers to each question. If you want to dispute them, please do.

JJayoo wrote: »
    Harrylittle I believe in you, please refuse to get the vaccine and encourage all your antivax friends to also refuse....so that I can get is sooner

Why ? Whats your reasoning for taking it ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 119 ✭✭8kczg9v0swrydm

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Made you think what?

What a genius he is?

What a crock of rubbish it is?

It would be good it you could elaborate a bit more than 'made you think'

• Registered Users Posts: 12,413 ✭✭✭✭The Nal

Great, another long video link dump with no info.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,561 ✭✭✭JJayoo

Why ? Whats your reasoning for taking it ?

Science vs random lads parroting the same nonsense over and over on the Internet hmmmmmmm which group should I believe.

• Registered Users Posts: 813 ✭✭✭Macdarack

who says ?
    where is the evidence ?
    did people die with covid19 or because of covid19?

Well then, do people who have liver cancer die from liver cancer?

Macdarack wrote: »
    Well then, do people who have liver cancer die from liver cancer?

Liver cancer is a much more serious disease than covid with far higher death rates .

majority of people testing positive for covid have little or no symptoms for others its a bad flue....those that do get covid ....99% recover

quote : For the 44% of people who are diagnosed at an early stage, the 5-year survival rate is 33%. If liver cancer has spread to surrounding tissues or organs and/or the regional lymph nodes, the 5-year survival rate is 11%. If the cancer has spread to a distant part of the body, the 5-year survival rate is 2

• Advertisement

Science vs random lads parroting the same nonsense over and over on the Internet hmmmmmmm which group should I believe.

so what is the motivation behind science ans what is the motivation behind a a random few lads

• Registered Users Posts: 6,561 ✭✭✭JJayoo

so what is the motivation behind science ans what is the motivation behind a a random few lads

Motivation behind science is a passion and need to progress and the ability to back up claims with proof.

Motivation behind the conspiracy theorists can be attention, claim crazy nonsense and people will pay you attention, people will challenge you, ask you questions give you human interaction that you are missing.

Motivation behind science is a passion and need to progress and the ability to back up claims with proof.

In an ideal world yes that would be the motivation...... but in today's world ......Big Pharma controls medical science and their number one motivation is Profit .. sometimes at the expense of progress

Liver cancer is a much more serious disease than covid with far higher death rates .

Liver cancer is not an infectious disease

You can't pass liver cancer to your grandmother, if you could, and there was currently a pandemic, there'd be measures to protect you and her. Think.

In an ideal world yes that would be the motivation...... but in today's world ......Big Pharma controls medical science and their number one motivation is Profit .. sometimes at the expense of progress

And according to someone else the US deep state controls everything, and for someone else it's the Jews, and for another it's the WEF, for another it's Bill Gates and the "elites", for another it's the Communists, for another it's the NWO, for another it's literally the "Anti-Christ", and so on and so on..

And we all happen to live in a magical fantasy world where all of the above are correct because to protect your fantasies you have to protect theirs ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,672 ✭✭✭silliussoddius

I’ll take a wild guess that the world’s population has increased since all the depopulation fantasies started.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,390 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

How do you find these cranks :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 974 ✭✭✭Notmything

Was the agenda set in 2009 or was it to begin in 2009?.

Tbh I doubt the credentials of a head of intelligence who spills all the secrets to his wife.
    Suppose it's a different kind of pillow talk lol.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭pooman

Posthumous testing using a defunct test at 45 cycles would pick up the shi*t in your brain and call it death by Covid.. manufactured death stats.. absolute drivel..

Advertisement