Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Selling shares / brokers

Options
  • 05-02-2021 10:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,274 ✭✭✭

Ok please forgive me if this is a stupid question but how do you go about selling shares in a company not listed on the stock exchange (Irish distillery) ..

Are there brokers out there etc?

Sorry I’ve no idea how to proceed

TIA

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,420 ✭✭✭garrettod

cocker5 wrote: »
    Ok please forgive me if this is a stupid question but how do you go about selling shares in a company not listed on the stock exchange (Irish distillery) ..

Are there brokers out there etc?

Sorry I’ve no idea how to proceed

TIA

Contact the Company Secretary for the distillery, and ask them if they have a registered stock broker, and who it is.

There may be a grey market, that you can sell the shares on.

Thanks,

G.

• Registered Users Posts: 790 ✭✭✭richie123

garrettod wrote: »
    Contact the Company Secretary for the distillery, and ask them if they have a registered stock broker, and who it is.

Would this also apply to aryzta which is delisting ?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,274 ✭✭✭cocker5

garrettod wrote: »

Thank you! Will check it out

Advertisement