Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

UNI Airdrop - Notice for anyone using Uniswap

• 17-09-2020 11:24am
    Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭

https://defirate.com/uniswap-uni-token/

Just a notice for anyone who used Uniswap before Sep 1st they've airdropped 400 UNI for each wallet you've used on the exchange, worth around €1000 at current prices

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,983 ✭✭✭KilOit

Well that was the easiest money i've every earned

• Registered Users Posts: 1,315 ✭✭✭snowstreams

Its worth well over €2k now.
    I missed out on the drop, I started using Uniswap in september.
    That drop would have doubled my crypto holdings!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,683 ✭✭✭Raoul

I'm not sure what to do with this at the moment. Are people holding? Or has anyone got any opinions on it's future?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,649 ✭✭✭Whelo79

Raoul wrote: »
    I'm not sure what to do with this at the moment. Are people holding? Or has anyone got any opinions on it's future?

I'll hold on to it, I think there is likely to be a lot of upside to it. It's down about $2 today. I'd rather hold out for 5/6k than cash in for 2k. I was tempted to swap for HEX2T (Axion) which is seeing a nice run today and announcement of main net launch is imminent.

Raoul wrote: »

Well probably not my best move but i sold 200 at about 4$ and another 50 UNI at 7$ and another 50 UNI with sell order at 10$ if it gets there to swing trade. remaining 100 for long term

I wouldn't personally sell now but I'd sell half if it got to around 8-10$ again, i was eager to lock in profits straight away because of the volatility of this coin and manor of which it was released.

Maybe in a few years and this coin is somehow 1000$ each I'd be looking for the nearest bridge to throw myself off :pac:

• Advertisement

KilOit wrote: »
    Well probably not my best move but i sold 200 at about 4$ and another 50 UNI at 7$ and another 50 UNI with sell order at 10$ if it gets there to swing trade. remaining 100 for long term

I wouldn't personally sell now but I'd sell half if it got to around 8-10$ again, i was eager to lock in profits straight away because of the volatility of this coin and manor of which it was released.

Maybe in a few years and this coin is somehow 1000$ each I'd be looking for the nearest bridge to throw myself off :pac:

I think what you have done is sensible enough.

Also, just because you sell doesn't mean you can't buy back in.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,462 ✭✭✭Tinder Surprise

Try this one too...

You'll need Telegram. Who knows it's true value but these DeFi coins have surprised recently, so worth the punt...

We are airdropping 1000 USP ($1000) to everyone that register with this bot. you will also receive 50 USP ($50) for each referral you get.

WHAT IS USP?

USP is a stablecoin built on the ethereum platform that will be used in uSwap as a base token, as a stablecoin means the price will always be 1$.

HOW TO QUALIFY:

Complete all steps in the bot and you will be qualified to receive the reward, we are giving out a total of 60m USP ($60m) to the crypto community.

https://t.me/uSwapBot?start=r0768072814

• Registered Users Posts: 787 ✭✭✭Tango One

I will bite but would have serious doubt over it

• Registered Users Posts: 1,829 ✭✭✭tcawley29

Try this one too...

You'll need Telegram. Who knows it's true value but these DeFi coins have surprised recently, so worth the punt...

We are airdropping 1000 USP ($1000) to everyone that register with this bot. you will also receive 50 USP ($50) for each referral you get.

WHAT IS USP?

USP is a stablecoin built on the ethereum platform that will be used in uSwap as a base token, as a stablecoin means the price will always be 1$.

HOW TO QUALIFY:

Complete all steps in the bot and you will be qualified to receive the reward, we are giving out a total of 60m USP ($60m) to the crypto community.

https://t.me/uSwapBot?start=r0768072814

Can you use a binance eth wallet?

tcawley29 wrote: »
    Can you use a binance eth wallet?

You should never use exchange wallets as if you don't have the keys then it's not your wallet

Download metamask app on your device for probably the simplest way to acquire an ETH address

Also, never use your main wallet address for anything like this - that would be where your main funds reside.
    Create some 'fun' wallets for such things, and always try stay under the radar , and keep your funds as safe as possible.

• Advertisement

Tango One wrote: »
    I will bite but would have serious doubt over it

Ohhh have no doubts about it, me too :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,833 ✭✭✭daheff

Any idea when they are dropping from telegram signup?

daheff wrote: »
    Any idea when they are dropping from telegram signup?

Ehhh looks like a crock of shït tbh

Went down hill quickly last 24hrs and they're now doing a deposit and get free ETH giveaway *rolleyes

Best avoided me thinks

Anybody actually manage to get anything out of this?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,038 ✭✭✭rapul

daheff wrote: »
    Anybody actually manage to get anything out of this?

Yeah converted to bitcoin around the 5 euro mark, got weak hands when it hit 5!

• Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭dougal0691

converted half to eth when it hit $7 mark. put the other half into hex2t when it dropped to $3. one worked out better than the other.

rapul wrote: »
    Yeah converted to bitcoin around the 5 euro mark, got weak hands when it hit 5!

how did you get it?

i tried to withdraw (on telegram) but nothing happens

Anyone still holding this? have 80 left after selling another 10 at $15
    just keeps going up, I flipped some and bought the dip few weeks back but last month I have just being selling unable to buy back in with the steady rise.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,649 ✭✭✭Whelo79

Anyone still holding this? have 80 left after selling another 10 at $15
    just keeps going up, I flipped some and bought the dip few weeks back but last month I have just being selling unable to buy back in with the steady rise.

I sold all mine around $6 or thereabouts. I guess we should have held.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,554 ✭✭✭Irish_rat

Fair play to those that held. Was some hell of an airdrop now when you look at the price

• Advertisement

Whelo79 wrote: »
    I sold all mine around $6 or thereabouts. I guess we should have held.

Same here. I moved it mostly into eth and a few other things. Overall, I would have made slightly more profit just holding. :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,672 ✭✭✭seannash

Ehhhh so I jsut saw this thread and checked my Uniswap app.
    Nice :)

Gotta transfer some Eth for the fees but apart from that I'm over the moon!

Showing unapproved on Metamask. Can anyone advise how I would go about approving it

Edit: Got it sorted

seannash wrote: »
    Ehhhh so I jsut saw this thread and checked my Uniswap app.
    Nice :)

Gotta transfer some Eth for the fees but apart from that I'm over the moon!
    that's hilarious, what rock have you been under :D

that's hilarious, what rock have you been under :D

I only had one transaction on uniswap for an absolutely ****e coin. Bought 50 euros worth of it amd now i have close to 5k.
    Good thing i didnt know because i definitely would have sold by now 😂

seannash wrote: »
    I only had one transaction on uniswap for an absolutely ****e coin. Bought 50 euros worth of it amd now i have close to 5k.
    Good thing i didnt know because i definitely would have sold by now ��

lets hope it doesn't go up to $100 or you'll be cursing me for reminding you :pac:

lets hope it doesn't go up to $100 or you'll be cursing me for reminding you :pac:
    No I'll actually hold onto this one

• Registered Users Posts: 2,554 ✭✭✭Irish_rat

The way it's going now 100 looks a possibility

• Registered Users Posts: 31 super ted rules

Sushi, 1Inch and Uni are all flying!

The DEX volume has exploded

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 239 ✭✭Gman1

Don't forget to claim your free MIR if you held UNI in a private wallet back in November.

https://airdrops.io/mirror-protocol/
    https://eth.mirror.finance/airdrop

Advertisement