Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

10 AnPost(N) national stamps for price of 8,

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 693 ✭✭✭Conchurl

81r2 wrote: »
    https://www.anpost.com/Shop/Products/Love-Marriage-2020-Booklet

Limited stock

Handy for national letters, and don't go out of date.

Thanks just bought a few packs to keep me going for the year

• Registered Users Posts: 2,782 ✭✭✭bromley52

Are these going to be valid when An Post launch 1st and 2nd class postage?

• Registered Users Posts: 397 ✭✭Libera

Also have the 2021 and 2018 Love booklets for same price...though a stamp is a stamp!:)

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,278 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

bromley52 wrote: »
    Are these going to be valid when An Post launch 1st and 2nd class postage?

As second class postage yes.
    First class is a registered post 1 day postal service, with tracking.
    National post is 1-3 days, with no tracking.
    No idea what First Class costs- but suspect it'll be pricey (as in EUR3-4 per item)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,610 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

First class is a registered post 1 day postal service, with tracking.
    No idea what First Class costs- but suspect it'll be pricey (as in EUR3-4 per item)

That would be a result for sending a letter that needs to be tracked, it's currently €8.00.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 213 ✭✭jeoun

Good price for them. They had the same deal last year. I bought the 2020 ones which to be honest were the most annoying stamps ever! They had four different stickers to them so unless you peeled them off in a very specific way, you had to stick four different pieces to the envelope.

Maybe the 2021 ones are better.

• Registered Users Posts: 213 ✭✭jeoun

jeoun wrote: »
    Good price for them. They had the same deal last year. I bought the 2020 ones which to be honest were the most annoying stamps ever! They had four different stickers to them so unless you peeled them off in a very specific way, you had to stick four different pieces to the envelope.

Maybe the 2021 ones are better.

Received my stamps today and I am glad to say that they are much improved on last years. It comes off in one piece now and there are some extra hearts in the booklet if you wish to add them to the envelope.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,163 ✭✭✭shnaek

Cheers, OP - mine arrived today.

• Registered Users Posts: 610 ✭✭✭POBox19

Love at a discount, where would you get it?

• Registered Users Posts: 851 ✭✭✭vintagecosmos

Wrong thread. I'm a dope :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,967 ✭✭✭✭Esel

We buying stamps in this thread...

Not your ornery onager

• Registered Users Posts: 851 ✭✭✭vintagecosmos

Ooops. Got my threads crossed. Great deal ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 32 81r2

Hello folks. An Post current offer on 'N' stamps. €8.80 for 10 'N' ; national stamps.

https://www.anpost.com/Shop/Products/Booklet-of-10-National-Stamps-(Love)

Stamp prices rising 1 March '22, IIRC to €1.25 for a single national stamp. Or a book of 10 for €11.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,991 ✭✭✭Caranica

Anyone having a problem checking out? I keep getting "this request is blocked".

Edit: opened an incognito window and I was able to check out. Thanks for posting this @81r2

Advertisement