Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How many bike models could you recognize by sight?

Options
  • 30-01-2021 12:32am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,793 ✭✭✭

New to the bike world and hadn’t realized the amount of brands and models of bikes being so extensive.

How many different models of brands would be on Irish roads do you roughly think?

How many do you think you could easily recognize? Would you be doing very well to know 50% by sight alone?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,459 ✭✭✭zubair

New to the bike world and hadn’t realized the amount of brands and models of bikes being so extensive.

How many different models of brands would be on Irish roads do you roughly think?

How many do you think you could easily recognize? Would you be doing very well to know 50% by sight alone?

50%+ but the badges help ;-)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,101 ✭✭✭Max Headroom

These days theyre like cars..maybe 1 in 10....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,459 ✭✭✭zubair

Ah it's easy in Ireland, especially in summer. Gsxr, cbr, cbr, cbr, cbr, gsxr, GS.

• Registered Users Posts: 657 ✭✭✭flashinthepan

Think I might be able to recognise make rather than models you couldn't really mistake a Harley
    And all Kawasaki are green except my faster black one :-) Suzuki are Blue Honda Red
    Certainly no mistaking a Honda 50 :-) :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,092 ✭✭✭The Tetrarch

Honda 50

• Advertisement

Honda 50
    I came closer to getting killed off one of those than I ever did on the suzuki :-) many years ago

Stopped at the junction and when the lights went green I went off in a wheelie
    Running along behind it holding on to the bars :-)

But we had stuffed a Honda 70 engine in to it if memory serves

Ah yeah those were the days :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,092 ✭✭✭The Tetrarch

You only posted that to say you wheelied a Honda 50. :pac:

You only posted that to say you wheelied a Honda 50. :pac:

Damn foiled again :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,237 ✭✭✭Sonics2k

A disgustingly large amount of cruisers and touring bikes, probably a lot of ADV's too.

Street bikes and racers, probably not so much.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,101 ✭✭✭Max Headroom

zubair wrote: »
    Ah it's easy in Ireland, especially in summer. Gsxr, cbr, cbr, cbr, cbr, gsxr, GS.

Ya mean..GS.GS,GS,KTM,KTM,GS,GS,...:rolleyes:

• Advertisement
Advertisement