Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Practice putting mat

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,148 ✭✭✭OEP

If you want to wait a few days, I've just ordered the Pure 2 Improve 3m mat with the puttout hole thing. Hasn't arrived yet

• Registered Users Posts: 1,069 ✭✭✭MarcusP12

I have the pure to improve mat which is mentioned above and find it nice to use....big selling point for me is the length and the fact that there are "holes" incorporated in it....the fact that these are formed by an incline/thickening of the foam is good as it encourages you to hit it past the hole in order to get up the (slight) slope......only significant down side to it is the markings on the mat are not great....they seem to be stuck on which means they are not as smooth as they could be....doesn't seem to affect the run of the ball on the mat so i wouldn't let that put you off, just something to be aware of since you can't see it in the shops atm....i'd recommend it as i like the idea of "holing a putt" rather that using the puttout trainer instead (which i also have) to simulate it.......i got it for around 120 or so from a sports shop on line in limerick.....

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,055 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

Anyone used one of these?

https://www.mcguirksgolf.com/p/pure-2-improve-5-meter-putting-mat--/p2i140020001

I've a €145 McGuirks voucher, and can get that plus the ProPutt Pressure Putt training aid for €.05 :P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,148 ✭✭✭OEP

I have the 3m Pure 2 Improve, got it two days ago. Not a lot to say really, it seems like a nice mat with a nice roll on it.

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭mk7775

I have the full Putt out set - mat, mirror, gates and the pressure putt trainer thing.

Was a lockdown one splurge but I deffo think it has helped my putting.

Probably don't need the mirror or gates to be fair, two tees would do the job!

• Advertisement
Advertisement