Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boots Covid Test Service

Options
  • 27-01-2021 8:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,436 ✭✭✭

Hi, Has anyone used the boots covid test service?

It states the results are messaged to you the next day in a text.

Has anyone used the service, and were the results back within 24 hours or longer?

Not sure whether to book it..

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,759 ✭✭✭✭JPA

If you think you need a test why don't you ring GP and they can refer you?

Won't cost you anything compared to Boots.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,436 ✭✭✭dartboardio

JPA wrote: »
    If you think you need a test why don't you ring GP and they can refer you?

Won't cost you anything compared to Boots.

I don't have symptoms, the boots testing service is not for people with symptoms, it's for travel/work related or 'peace of mind' tests.

I need the result for Monday, that's why I can't do the HSE one either, as they could give me the test date any date within the next week really.

• Registered Users Posts: 678 ✭✭✭alibab

I don't have symptoms, the boots testing service is not for people with symptoms, it's for travel/work related or 'peace of mind' tests.

I need the result for Monday, that's why I can't do the HSE one either, as they could give me the test date any date within the next week really.

At the minute if referred through HSE to swiftque its test arranged pretty straight away with test same day and results within 30 hours . That’s of course if symptomatic and referred by gp

• Registered Users Posts: 2,436 ✭✭✭dartboardio

alibab wrote: »
    At the minute if referred through HSE to swiftque its test arranged pretty straight away with test same day and results within 30 hours . That’s of course if symptomatic and referred by gp

Thanks, that's good but I don't have symptoms, and I need to time the test perfectly within a 72 hour period that's why I'm getting it Sunday morning in boots and hoping for the results by monday, it states on Boots website the results are the following day , but I'm just being extra cautious :rolleyes:

Advertisement