Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Crazy woman down by the docks

Options
  • 22-01-2021 9:06pm

Anyone else been exposed to this woman on the dock road, who comes shooting out of her house to verbally assault car owners? Feel sorry for TechStar who get up to 3 visits daily from her firing abuse.

Comments

Yeah, don't try take a photo around there or she'll come running and shouting!

• Registered Users Posts: 896 ✭✭✭shenanagans

There's double yellow lines and a Yellow box outside her house. No one should park there. Anyone that does .... she'll be out to them. She's difficult. Saw a delivery guy pull up there one morning, she was giving out about him parking even though he was just delivering something. She's thinks she owns the street outside her house and gets infuriated if anyone parks outside her door.

Ironic as I saw a caller to her house who parks in that hazard box.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,996 ✭✭✭✭ben.schlomo

IBTL.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,723 ✭✭✭✭Mrs OBumble

Crazy = gives out to illegal parkers. Interesting definition.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 424 ✭✭Cerveza

Is she the one offering cheap pilly?

Where exactly did I mention illegal parkers???? I believe that was your assumption, do you live on the dock road by any chance?

• Registered Users Posts: 749 ✭✭✭buzz11

I wonder is she friends with the woman who spreads the porridge around the streets for the pigeons?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,996 ✭✭✭✭ben.schlomo

I've seen her doing more than that.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,322 ✭✭✭beachhead

Yellow peril? Out of her box?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,208 ✭✭✭✭JohnCleary

She's thinks she owns the street outside her house and gets infuriated if anyone parks outside her door.

Ask her if it's herself one would address a letter of claim in the event of a Personal Injury on the street :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,208 ✭✭✭✭JohnCleary

She should have become a Traffic Warden, if that's the case.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,723 ✭✭✭✭Mrs OBumble

Sunnyspot wrote: »
    Where exactly did I mention illegal parkers???? I believe that was your assumption, do you live on the dock road by any chance?

Close, but not cigar.

As pointed out two posts down from yours
    There's double yellow lines and a Yellow box outside her house. No one should park there.

Close, but not cigar.

As pointed out two posts down from yours

Again....no..cigar...I didn't mention illegal parking, or anything about parking in front of their house. Seems the only smoke here is yours.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 6,773 Mod ✭✭✭✭connemara man

Locking this

Don't see how a thread discussing a private individual is enhancing the forum

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement