Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2FA Authentication issue

Options
  • 20-01-2021 5:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭

Hi.

My son is trying to set out 2FA Authentication on fortnite so he can access a free dance and enter a cup tournament.

We followed epic instructions, enabled it in the account but we still have the alert showing in the game. Image attached

Any ideas what's wrong and how to fix it.

Cheers

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,100 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Moved from the BF forum.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,725 ✭✭✭Doodah7

Is he playing on a child's account? I *think* that players have to be over 13 to play in cash tournaments. Might be part of the issue.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭Hedgecutter

Doodah7 wrote: »
    Is he playing on a child's account? I *think* that players have to be over 13 to play in cash tournaments. Might be part of the issue.

Ya i think i set it up like that, he is 13 in august. Just sit it out? any other option.

Advertisement