Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Renewed insurance - awaiting link to documents

Options
  • 13-01-2021 3:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,289 ✭✭✭

Hi there,

Yesterday I renewed by car insurance with a policy beginning with GEI.

I only received a receipt but have not yet received the policy documents in respect of the renewal.

Could you advise when the documents will be sent to me via email?

Thanks
    V

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 35 Verified rep Liberty Insurance: Rachel

Veloce wrote: »
    Hi there,

Yesterday I renewed by car insurance with a policy beginning with GEI.

I only received a receipt but have not yet received the policy documents in respect of the renewal.

Could you advise when the documents will be sent to me via email?

Thanks
    V
    Hi Veloce,

Your renewal policy documents will take 24-48 hours to be uploaded to your documentation portal.

Many thanks 
    Rachel 

• Registered Users Posts: 1,289 ✭✭✭Veloce

Hi Veloce,

Your renewal policy documents will take 24-48 hours to be uploaded to your documentation portal.

Many thanks 
    Rachel 

Hi Rachel,

I got the link, thanks.

Is there anyway I can request a paper copy of my insurance cert to be posted to my home address? I sent an email to but no response. Thanks

• Company Representative Posts: 35 Verified rep Liberty Insurance: Rachel

Veloce wrote: »
    Hi Veloce,

Many thanks 
    Rachel 

Hi Rachel,

I got the link, thanks.

Is there anyway I can request a paper copy of my insurance cert to be posted to my home address? I sent an email to but no response. Thanks
    Hi Veloce,

Can you PM your policy number I will look into this further for you.

Many thanks 
    Rachel 

Advertisement